Friends Season 2 Quotes
Eddie: (Showing a dehydrated tomato) Ah-ah-ah, you know what that is?
Chandler: Your last roommate's kidney?
- Permalink: Ah-ah-ah, you know what that is? Your last roommate's kidney?
Eddie: You know what, I'll be out by the time you get home from work tomorrow. (He leaves the room)
Chandler: (Mouthing) Thank you!
Eddie: I heard that!
- Permalink: You know what, I'll be out by the time you get home from work to...
So is he house-trained or is he gonna leave little bathroom tiles all over the place? Stay. Good, stay! Good fake dog.Chandler
- Permalink: So is he house-trained or is he gonna leave little bathroom tile...
Joey: (Wearing an old-looking hat) Hey.
Rachel: Hey. Well, look at you, finally got that time machine working, huh?
Joey: Seriously, you like it? This guy was selling them on 8th avenue and I looked at them and I though, you know what I don't have?
Monica: A mirror?
Joey: Fine, make fun. I think it's jaunty.
- Permalink: Hey. Hey. Hey. Well, look at you, finally got that time mach...
Chandler: (Waking up to find Eddie sitting near his bed) Hey Eddie. Ah! What are you doing here?
Eddie: Nothing roomy, just watching you sleep.
Eddie: Makes me feel, um, peaceful, heh heh, please.
Chandler: I can't sleep now.
Eddie: You want me to sing?
- Permalink: Hey Eddie. Ah! What are you doing here? Nothing roomy, just wa...
Rachel: Why do we always have to do everything according to your time table?
Ross: Actually it's the movie theater that has the time schedule. So you don't miss the beginning.
- Permalink: Why do we always have to do everything according to your time ta...
Rachel: This is about you stealing my wind!
Ross: Your wind?
Rachel: Yes, my wind. How do you expect me to grow if you won't let me blow?
Ross: You, you know I... I don't, have a, have a problem with that.
Rachel: Okay, I just, I just really need to be with myself right now. I'm sorry.
Phoebe: Uh uum, um, um.
Rachel: You're right, I don't have to apologize. Sorry. Damn it!
- Permalink: This is about you stealing my wind! Your wind? Yes, my wind....
Ross: You spent $1200 dollars on a plastic bird?
Joey: Uh, I was an impulse buyer, near the register.
- Permalink: You spent $1200 dollars on a plastic bird? Uh, I was an impuls...
Chandler: Do you remember talking to me yesterday?
Chandler: So what happened?
Eddie: We took a road trip to Las Vegas, man.
- Permalink: Do you remember talking to me yesterday? Yes. So what happen...
Joey: It's my VISA bill. Envelope one of two. That can't be good.
Ross: Open it, open it.
Joey: Oh, my God.
Joey: Look at this, how did I spend so much money?
Ross: Uh Joey, that's just the minimum amount due. That's your total due.
- Permalink: It's my VISA bill. Envelope one of two. That can't be good. Op...
Chandler: Get out now.
Eddie: You really want me out?
Chandler: Yes, please.
Eddie: Okay. Do you really want me out? I want you to say it: you want me out.
Chandler: I want you out!
Eddie: No, no, no. I want to hear you from your lips.
Chandler: Where do you hear it from before?
- Permalink: Get out now. You really want me out? Yes, please. you want...
Ross: (About Rachel's book) I, I don't know, it's got all this stuff about wind and trees and there's some kind of sacred pool in it. I mean, I don't really get it but she's, she's pretty upset about it.
Joey: See, this is why I don't date women who read.
- Permalink: I, I don't know, it's got all this stuff about wind and trees an...