Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Lorelai: Have you seen Sookie or Jackson?
Luke: No, but have you tried the insane asylum, where everyone in this room is supposed to be.
- Permalink: Have you seen Sookie or Jackson? No, but have you tried the in...
Lorelai: My shoe broke! I need you to fix it!
Luke: Do I look like a cobbler to you?
Lorelai: If I say yes, will you fix my shoe?
- Permalink: My shoe broke! I need you to fix it! Do I look like a cobbler ...
Rory: Dean, please. This is a girl thing.
Dean: Okay. Tell me when I'm supposed to pay attention again.
- Permalink: Dean, please. This is a girl thing. Okay. Tell me when I'm sup...
Rory: There's this big event happening in my town.
Paris: Pig race?
Rory: Dance marathon.
Paris: I was close.
- Permalink: There's this big event happening in my town. Pig race? Dance...
Rory: I can't even open my eyes.
Lorelai: That okay, there's nothing to see. Kirk's in a Speedo, Taylor's in a skirt, Al's in assless chaps.
Rory: Oh my God, stop! I'm never gonna be able to close my eyes again.
- Permalink: I can't even open my eyes. That okay, there's nothing to see. ...
Luke: I think I have some glue back at the diner.
Lorelai: Glue, yes - we love glue!
Luke: I wouldn't say that too loudly if I were you.
- Permalink: I think I have some glue back at the diner. Glue, yes - we lov...
Sookie: But, you're my best friend.
Lorelai: Yes, I am, and I can only remain your best friend as long as Jackson doesn't kill me.
Lorelai: Sookie, he's a produce man. They'll never find the body, but the squash'll be especially chatty that year.
- Permalink: But, you're my best friend. Yes, I am, and I can only remain y...
Michel: And you must always be extremely careful of your paddle movements.
Lorelai: Well, that certainly calls for a 'Dirty!'
- Permalink: And you must always be extremely careful of your paddle movement...
Michel: Always. You've got to be patient and wait for what you want to appear, then pounce.
Lorelai: Hm, true at an auction, true at a singles bar.
- Permalink: Always. You've got to be patient and wait for what you want to a...
Luke: (Looks at the breast feeding lady) This cannot be sanitary.
Lorelai: You're right you don't know where those things have been.
- Permalink: This cannot be sanitary. You're right you don't know where tho...
Michel: Take me to the auction.
Michel: Take me, I insist you take me.
Lorelai: You don't even know if it'll be any good. It's just Society Women.
Michel: If your mother's involved it will be impeccable, and I haven't been to an impeccable auction in over a year.
Lorelai: Well I don't know.
Michel: What do you want?
Lorelai: Michel, I don't want anything.
Michel: Stop playing coy with me. I want into that auction you name your price.
Lorelai: OK, you've got to work weekends for the rest of this month.
Lorelai: And you have to answer the phone when it rings.
Lorelai: And answer it in English unless the person is actually foreign.
Lorelai: And you have to oversee the nature hikers next week.
Lorelai: Michel, if you want to go to this auction you have to be in the lobby at 6:00 Friday morning. You have to hand out towels and water bottles. You have to show them the hiking trails and let them give you a nature name.
- Permalink: Take me to the auction. Michel. Take me, I insist you take m...
Zack: You need to move back more.
Zack: Because when I do my double jump kick off the amp with slashing windmills, I'm gonna need more room.
Lane Kim: Well, don't do that, then.
Dave Rygalski: Yeah, sounds a little too Milli Vanilli.
- Permalink: You need to move back more. Why? Because when I do my double...