Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Dean: What's the matter, Jess? Why you walking away?
Jess: It's getting a little West Side Story here, Dean, and I gotta warn you, my dancing skills are not up to snuff.
- Permalink: What's the matter, Jess? Why you walking away? It's getting a ...
Rory: Salad's great, Grandma.
Emily: I'm surprised you can eat at this point, even salad.
Rory: There's still room.
Lorelai: And if there isn't room, we'll add on. I know a good contractor.
- Permalink: Salad's great, Grandma. I'm surprised you can eat at this poin...
Luke: Don't bother, saw you coming, already ordered your Wednesday usual, the French dip, extra fries, the every Wednesday cherry pie.
Rory: Such service.
Lorelai: Oh, and such a food rut we're in.
Rory: Thank you, Luke.
Luke: I gotta get back to stuffing my turkey.
Lorelai: Oh, honey, do you have time to do that and prep your Thanksgiving food?
Luke: Stop it.
- Permalink: Don't bother, saw you coming, already ordered your Wednesday usu...
Rory: Hey. (hands Luke a bouquet of flowers)
Luke: What's this?
Luke: What do I do with them?
Lorelai: Ugh, not this again.
Rory: Put them in a vase with water.
Luke: I don't have a vase.
Lorelai: You do this every year.
Luke: I don't have vases.
Lorelai: Buy a vase.
Luke: But I don't need a vase 'cause I never have flowers.
Lorelai: Except when we bring you flowers every year on Thanksgiving. Buy a vase.
- Permalink: Hey. What's this? Flowers. What do I do with them? Ugh,...
Luke: Shouldn't we say thanks first?
Jess: For what?
Luke: Well, that we're not Native Americans who got their land stolen in exchange for small pox infested blankets.
- Permalink: Shouldn't we say thanks first? For what? Well, that we're no...
Rory: How do you feel?
Lorelai: I ate tofurkey! How do you think I feel?
Lorelai: Drat that Mrs. Kim for not taking her eyes off me the whole time. It's like she was anticipating my napkin maneuver.
- Permalink: How do you feel? I ate tofurkey! How do you think I feel? To...
Lorelai: Rory what are we if not the world's champion eaters?
Rory: It's too much food.
Lorelai: It's not too much food. This is what we've been training for our whole lives. This is our destiny, this is our finest hour.
Rory: Or final hour.
- Permalink: Rory what are we if not the world's champion eaters? It's too ...
Lorelai: Oh, please, we're not eating for a year.
Rory: Or 'til tomorrow morning.
Lorelai: Whichever comes first.
- Permalink: Oh, please, we're not eating for a year. Or 'til tomorrow morn...
Watch it. You break it, you buy it. Ten percent off for cousins, twenty percent off for nephews and nieces.Mrs. Kim
- Permalink: Watch it. You break it, you buy it. Ten percent off for cousins,...
Lorelai: Hi there. Um, this is Rory Gilmore and I'm Lorelai Gilmore.
Nurse: Lorelai Gilmore?
Lorelai: Yeah, L - o - r . ..
Nurse: You don't look like you've recently suffered a face-altering car crash.
Lorelai: Uh, excuse me?
Nurse: You're also supposed to have buck teeth, a club foot, and alopecia.
Lorelai: Oh. I'm sorry, who told you this?
Nurse: My husband.
- Permalink: Hi there. Um, this is Rory Gilmore and I'm Lorelai Gilmore. Lo...
(picking dance partners for Lorelai)
Luke: What about that one?
Lorelai: Hum not!
Luke: Why not?
Lorelai: Too pale
Luke: So what?
Lorelai: Pale means sickly.
Luke: Or sunscreen.
Lorelai: Or mad cows disease!
Luke: Pale does not mean mad cows disease!
Lorelai: Have you ever had mad cows disease?
Luke: Just twice last week and and my color was wonderful.
- Permalink: What about that one? Hum not! Why not? Too pale So what?...
But I already put him in my revenge notebook.Paris
- Permalink: But I already put him in my revenge notebook.