Gossip Girl Quotes
Georgina: He's Protestant. I do my best work with Catholics.
Chuck: Thank God I'm an atheist.
- Permalink: He's Protestant. I do my best work with Catholics. Thank God I...
Bart: Oh my god.
- Permalink: Dad? Oh my god.
Gossip Girl: Of course, everybody knows that on the Upper East Side nothing lasts forever. And when one door closes, another one always opens. The only question is: Who's waiting behind it.
- Permalink: Who's waiting behind it.
Dan: Hey. I love you. You know that, right?
Blair: I do now.
- Permalink: Hey. I love you. You know that, right? I do now.
Gossip Girl: Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite. Spotted: Blair Waldorf, headed back to Brooklyn. Haven't we paid the toll enough for that relationship?
- Permalink: Blair Waldorf, headed back to Brooklyn. Haven't we paid the toll...
Diana: Shouldn't the boat be here by now?
Jack: I'm sure they just got delayed. They'll be here soon. By the way the fake raid was a great diversion.
Diana: Once I saw Chuck was here I knew I had to get him out as quickly as possible.
Jack: Well it worked.
Diana: Yeah. When we're done here tonight we need to discuss a renegotiation of my fee. It just doubled.
Jack: That's a lot of cash.
Diana: Silence is expensive. You know that.
Jack: Hm. Once the boat gets here and safely departs, you'll be taken care of. Don't worry.
- Permalink: Shouldn't the boat be here by now? I'm sure they just got dela...
Chuck: After everything we've been through, there's no room for secrets. Nor should there be. Whatever it is, you can tell me, Blair. It's just us here. You and me.
Blair: I think once everyone is gone, and it's quiet, you need to go back into that house.
- Permalink: After everything we've been through, there's no room for secrets...
Serena: The old Gossip Girl hurt people but I'm different.
Nate: No you're not, Serena. Just look at what's happened to you. You've cut yourself off from everything and everyone you care about. That's not right.
Serena: Neither is tricking me.
Nate: Yeah, well go ahead and blame me but I did this to help you. Not to hurt you. Either way it's over, the real Gossip Girl is back.
- Permalink: The old Gossip Girl hurt people but I'm different. No you're n...
Serena: My computer's gone.
Lola: Gossip Girl. She took it.
Serena: What? How do you know that?
Nate: Because we set you up.
- Permalink: My computer's gone. Gossip Girl. She took it. What? How do y...