Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Like you said, you're a Waldorf. You don't let people tell you who you are, you show them.Serena
- Permalink: Like you said, you're a Waldorf. You don't let people tell you ...
One good scandal deserves another.
- Permalink: One good scandal deserves another.
Looks like the Virgin Queen isn't as pure as she pretends to be. If Blair Waldorf lied about that, what else did she lie about? Who's your Daddy, B? Your baby's Daddy that is... Two guys in one week? Talk about doing the nasty, or should I say being nasty.
- Permalink: Looks like the Virgin Queen isn't as pure as she pretends to be...
Blair: (sees Chuck, smoking) Oh, don't stop on my account.
Chuck: Oh I had to, second hand smoke is bad for the uh...
Blair: I'm not pregnant. So goodbye mistake, so far in my past I can hardly remember it.
Chuck: You cannot be serious.
Blair: You can't be touching me. Look, if you were going to tell Nate, you would have done so in Monaco but you don't want him to hate you. Game over.
Chuck: Game's not over until I say it is.
Blair: Then go play with yourself.
- Permalink: (sees Chuck, smoking) Oh, don't stop on my account. Oh I had ...
What's the difference between gossip and scandal? So glad you asked. Anyone can commit a minor indiscretion and generate a day's worth of buzz, but in order for gossip to birth a true scandal it requires the right person to be in the wrong place. Take one "it" girl on a pedestal, add a crowd eager to see her fall, and give them the means to knock her down.
- Permalink: What's the difference between gossip and scandal? So glad you a...
Eric: Is there something you want to tell me?
Serena: I'm that obvious? Yes, actually. That hair color is all wrong for you.
Eric: That's funny. This isn't.
- Permalink: Is there something you want to tell me? I'm that obvious? Yes...
Random Student: Hey, mom!
Serena: Yes! I'm pregnant and it's yours!
- Permalink: Hey, mom! Yes! I'm pregnant and it's yours!
And for a scandal to really blow up, all it needs is an unexpected turn.
- Permalink: And for a scandal to really blow up, all it needs is an unexpec...
Serena: And you're acting like a total bitch because you're not hormonal?
Blair: Maybe I am a total bitch. Ever think about that?
Serena: Take the test, B.
Blair: Stop it.
Serena: Take the test. We need to know if you and Chuck are going to have a baby.
- Permalink: And you're acting like a total bitch because you're not hormona...
Serena: Whenever something happens that is not part of your plan, you pretend like it doesn't exist. You act like you're in this movie about your perfect life, but I have to remind you that the only one watching it is you. You admitted that your period is late.
Blair: Yes! I've been very stressed. I had that chem test last Friday.
- Permalink: Whenever something happens that is not part of your plan, you p...
Serena: Did you get my text?
Blair: Of course. Yes, I did.
Serena: So, you know that I told Dan I'm not pregnant.
Blair: Yes. And I'm so happy for you. Close call, huh?
Serena: Are we really going to play that old game, B?
Blair: I have no idea what you're talking about.
- Permalink: Did you get my text? Of course. Yes, I did. So, you know th...
Jenny: Well, I've never seen you give up so easily.
Dan: Can you not start with me?
Jenny: Can you not give me something to start with? Why are you taking his advice? He's old and alone.
Jenny: Tell Serena again. Without the pregnancy scare in a quiet, without a distraction kind of way. But, then again, what do I know about romance or anything else?
Dan: No, no. Actually, Jen, that's a very good idea.
Jenny: What would you do without me?
Dan: Promise me I will find out one day?
- Permalink: Well, I've never seen you give up so easily. Can you not star...