Gossip Girl Season 1 Quotes
Serena: I never thought I was pregnant. The test was for Blair.
Dan: Yeah? But she just got back together with Nate.
Dan: Oh... then who?
Dan: Chuck? And Blair? Blair and Chuck? Then why isn't he the one buying the test?
Dan: Because he's an ass.
Serena: Who doesn't know.
Dan: Why not? I mean, there's no love lost between me and Chuck Bass, but he deserves to know.
- Permalink: I never thought I was pregnant. The test was for Blair. Yeah?...
Dan: Well, let's try this. Why don't you tell me what's on your mind. Then it can be on our minds. And our minds can worry about what's on your mind... together.
Serena: I have no idea what you just said.
- Permalink: Well, let's try this. Why don't you tell me what's on your mind...
Serena: I need to talk to you.
Chuck: About getting knocked up? I must say I was a little disappointed you weren't more careful.
- Permalink: I need to talk to you. About getting knocked up? I must say I...
Serena: Hi, Chuck.
Chuck: Please, call me brother.
- Permalink: Hi, Chuck. Please, call me brother.
Serena: There's no moving on just yet. The pregnancy test wasn't for me, it was for Blair.
Serena: She won't take it. So, given that if she's pregnant and you're the father...
Chuck: No! We used a condom.
Serena: Well, obviously it broke.
Chuck: What's obvious is that your best friend has kept you in dark.
Serena: What are you talking about?
Chuck: I handle my business. Apparently, Nate doesn't.
- Permalink: There's no moving on just yet. The pregnancy test wasn't for me...
Serena: I can't believe you didn't tell me about you and Nate.
Blair: What did he say?
Serena: Nothing. Chuck did. I went to see him because I thought maybe he could talk some sense into you.
Blair: You had no right to do that.
Serena: I was trying to help you, B. I took a public bullet for you. Let another rumor about me run rampant. The whole school heard, even Dan.
Eleanor: What's going on?
Serena: Ask Blair. Her version of the story is always better.
- Permalink: I can't believe you didn't tell me about you and Nate. What d...
Dorota: Good morning, miss Serena.
Serena: Anybody notice the weather, today?
Serena: Take a look outside, B. My first response would be that the sky is a clear blue, easy.
Blair: Dorota, you may be excused now.
- Permalink: Morning! Good morning, miss Serena. Anybody notice the weat...
Eleanor: Maybe you just need to take a little break. Maybe with your father? Lyon is beautiful this time of year.
Blair: Maybe this summer.
Eleanor: Summer? Sounds great. Finish your breakfast.
- Permalink: Maybe you just need to take a little break. Maybe with your fat...
Eleanor: Are you all right?
Blair: Never been better.
Eleanor: Well, Serena has. What's wrong?
Blair: I don't know. I can't be held responsible for her mood swings.
Eleanor: Were you arguing about the possibility that your condition may have returned.
Blair: No. It hasn't.
Eleanor: I heard you the other day in your bathroom with the water running.
Blair: I'm very stressed. And with you and Serena down my throat I can hardly see straight, never mind keep food down.
- Permalink: Are you all right? Never been better. Well, Serena has. Wha...
I'm not pregnant. I command myself to not be pregnant.Blair
- Permalink: I'm not pregnant. I command myself to not be pregnant.
Sometimes you need to step outside, clear your head and remind yourself of who you are. And where you wanna be. And sometimes you have to venture outside your world in order to find yourself. As for me, I'm happy right where I am. I only wanna be with you. xoxo ... Gossip Girl
- Permalink: Sometimes you need to step outside, clear your head and remind ...
Who knew B and C were such patrons of the arts? Call it philanthropy or bribery, it looks like everyone has their price.
- Permalink: Who knew B and C were such patrons of the arts? Call it philant...