Gossip Girl Season 4 Quotes
Rufus: At least you don't have to worry about sun damage and we don't have to spend the month of August with Eleanor and Cyrus on that cruise like they suggested. Can you imagine?
Blair: I don't think the Principality of Monaco's yacht counts as a cruise, Mr. Humphrey.
- Permalink: At least you don't have to worry about sun damage and we don't h...
Nate: What are your plans for the summer, Mrs. Humphrey?
Lily: Well I'm going to be getting very pale. This thing doesn't come off until the fall. Just in time to send my baby off to college.
Eric: Sarah Lawrence is like 15 minutes. I don't really think I need to be sent off. A light breeze could take me there.
- Permalink: What are your plans for the summer, Mrs. Humphrey? Well I'm go...
Rufus: He's getting 20 years.
Chuck: Sounds fair. That's how long he kept the secret.
Lily: Well I wouldn't want to be in his shoes, I'll tell you that.
- Permalink: He's getting 20 years. Sounds fair. That's how long he kept th...
Blair: It's taking all the power I have to walk away from you.
Chuck: I know. But I need to let you go. You need to let go.
Blair: I'll always love you.
Chuck: I will always love you.
- Permalink: It's taking all the power I have to walk away from you. I know...
Blair: I didn't want to let you go just yet.
Chuck: Don't let anyone tell you you're not powerful. You're the most powerful woman I know.
- Permalink: I didn't want to let you go just yet. Don't let anyone tell yo...
Chuck: There's a difference between a great love and the right love. I left the Empire State Building last year after two minutes when you didn't show. Louis waited all night. This is your chance at happiness. You think you shouldn't want it 'cause you've never had it and it scares you. But you deserve your fairytale.
Blair: We make our own fairytales.
Chuck: Only when we have to.
- Permalink: There's a difference between a great love and the right love. I ...
Blair: Why did you just do that?
Chuck: Because of what you said earlier.
Blair: About being happy? Chuck, that's not the most important thing. People don't write sonnets about being compatible. Or novels about shared life goals and stimulating conversation. The great loves are the crazy ones. L'amour fou.
Chuck: Blair we're not living in Paris in the 20s.
- Permalink: Why did you just do that? Because of what you said earlier. ...
Georgina: Did you find that open window?
Charlie: Yeah. But I shouldn't have been looking for it anyways. I, um, was just off my meds.
Georgina: No, I don't think so. I don't think you were ever on meds.
- Permalink: Did you find that open window? Yeah. But I shouldn't have been...
Dan: Hey, what are you doing up here?
Nate: Meeting Serena. You too?
Dan: Why do I feel like we've been here before.
- Permalink: Hey, what are you doing up here? Meeting Serena. You too? Wh...