Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Blair: It's taking all the power I have to walk away from you.
Chuck: I know. But I need to let you go. You need to let go.
Blair: I'll always love you.
Chuck: I will always love you.
- Permalink: It's taking all the power I have to walk away from you. I know...
Blair: I didn't want to let you go just yet.
Chuck: Don't let anyone tell you you're not powerful. You're the most powerful woman I know.
- Permalink: I didn't want to let you go just yet. Don't let anyone tell yo...
Chuck: There's a difference between a great love and the right love. I left the Empire State Building last year after two minutes when you didn't show. Louis waited all night. This is your chance at happiness. You think you shouldn't want it 'cause you've never had it and it scares you. But you deserve your fairytale.
Blair: We make our own fairytales.
Chuck: Only when we have to.
- Permalink: There's a difference between a great love and the right love. I ...
Blair: Why did you just do that?
Chuck: Because of what you said earlier.
Blair: About being happy? Chuck, that's not the most important thing. People don't write sonnets about being compatible. Or novels about shared life goals and stimulating conversation. The great loves are the crazy ones. L'amour fou.
Chuck: Blair we're not living in Paris in the 20s.
- Permalink: Why did you just do that? Because of what you said earlier. ...
Georgina: Did you find that open window?
Charlie: Yeah. But I shouldn't have been looking for it anyways. I, um, was just off my meds.
Georgina: No, I don't think so. I don't think you were ever on meds.
- Permalink: Did you find that open window? Yeah. But I shouldn't have been...
Dan: Hey, what are you doing up here?
Nate: Meeting Serena. You too?
Dan: Why do I feel like we've been here before.
- Permalink: Hey, what are you doing up here? Meeting Serena. You too? Wh...
Chuck: The party's almost over.
Louis: I know. But Blair hasn't arrived yet.
Chuck: How could you be sure she's coming?
Louis: Because I love her. And just as important, I believe in her. I know she's scared, but she'll figure it out. And I'll be here when does.
- Permalink: The party's almost over. I know. But Blair hasn't arrived yet....
All night I've realized... I didn't choose college. I never chose between Dan and Nate. I didn't even choose paris last year. Blair told me I was going. Trust me, I know what it feels like when you're not making your own decisions.Serena
- Permalink: All night I've realized... I didn't choose college. I never chos...
Chuck: You really love him, don't you?
Blair: Yes. But not like I love you. Louis and I, it's different. It's lighter, more simple. He makes me happy.
Chuck: And I don't?
Blair: What we have is a great love. It's complicated. Intense. All-consuming. No matter what we do and how much we fight, it'll always pull us in. What's mere happiness in the face of all that, right?
- Permalink: You really love him, don't you? Yes. But not like I love you. ...
Vanessa: When are you gonna realize that you were a better person until the day you asked Serena out four years ago?
Dan: When are you going to realize that I had a better life before you climbed up my fire escape four years ago?
- Permalink: When are you gonna realize that you were a better person until t...
Vanessa: I always thought Serena was the reason you fell into the Upper East Side. But it was more than that.
Dan: Vanessa, seriously, this is none of your business.
Vanessa: You always wanted in. Maybe more than Jenny.
Dan: Of course the irony is, is that if I ever show it to anyone it'll guarantee my outsider status forever.
- Permalink: I always thought Serena was the reason you fell into the Upper E...
Vanessa: This could be the best satire on the Upper East Side since Bonfire of the Vanities. How long have you been working on this?
Dan: Five years, off and on.
- Permalink: This could be the best satire on the Upper East Side since Bonfi...