Gossip Girl Season 4 Quotes
Eric: I have a hot date with a vehicle filled with hot meals. I would feel sorry for myself except I am delivering food to people too sick to cook.
Dan: Hey, at least it would be original.
Eric: Jonathan was never one for clichÃ©s.
- Permalink: I have a hot date with a vehicle filled with hot meals. I would ...
Eric: Hey, thanks for meeting me.
Dan: I'm surprised my dad and Lily let you out of the house, even for food.
Eric: Oh, well it might have something to do with my volunteering. Or voluntary drug testing. Look, the schnitzel's on me. I'm sorry about lying last week.
Dan: Oh, thanks. Have you heard from Damien?
Eric: Oh, no, actually. Knowing the ambassador, after you told him he was dealing I'm sure he had him exiled to some very cold, very distant country.
- Permalink: Hey, thanks for meeting me. I'm surprised my dad and Lily let ...
Chuck: Do you actually know why your father hates mine? I always assumed it was a business deal gone bad, but maybe there's more to it.
Raina: I don't think so. My dad's too much of a gentleman to hold a grudge. And honestly, I don't even know how seriously they were. Either of them. I was at Penn at the time. Why? What did Lily say?
Chuck: Lily? Say about what?
Raina: You didn't know? She and my dad used to date. She left him for your father.
- Permalink: Do you actually know why your father hates mine? I always assume...
Blair: As you can see, I don't have time to read faux-ticles by wannabe writers.
Dan: Blair. Please. I'll apply for another internship if I have to and get back in the ring with you. You remember our wrestling match?
Blair: How about you apply yourself to a job more within your breeding? Isn't there a Bat Mitzvah girl somewhere in need of a Shirley Temple?
- Permalink: As you can see, I don't have time to read faux-ticles by wannabe...
Blair still has feelings for Chuck so... if she follows you around on Valentine's Day she's gonna be hurt. And if she finds out I ever told you this, I'm gonna be hurt.Serena
- Permalink: Blair still has feelings for Chuck so... if she follows you arou...
Serena: So you sound pretty excited about tomorrow. Loke maybe it's not just another night of hanging out with Chuck, business-as-usual.
Raina: I guess that's true. At first it was purely for the sex.
Serena: That's Chuck.
Raina: No, I meant me.
- Permalink: So you sound pretty excited about tomorrow. Loke maybe it's not ...
Chuck: Russell didn't become a billionaire by making money-losing decisions.
Nate: Look, you told me he had an issue with Bart, right? So maybe it isn't a business decision. Maybe it's personal.
- Permalink: Russell didn't become a billionaire by making money-losing decis...
Uh oh. B's in for a shock when she finds out what she thought was as fake as a CZ is actually as real as Harry Winston.
- Permalink: Uh oh. B's in for a shock when she finds out what she thought wa...
Serena: Blair has to follow a socialite around on Valentine's Day. It's for work. She figured you wouldn't mind since everything with Raina is... you know.
Chuck: "I know," what?
Serena: Oh. Blair was wrong. You do have feelings for Raina.
- Permalink: Blair has to follow a socialite around on Valentine's Day. It's ...
I'll put a pin in my current plans for 36 hours. If this thing you've planned succeeds, we'll talk.Russell
- Permalink: I'll put a pin in my current plans for 36 hours. If this thing y...
I say where and when, people show up.Chuck
- Permalink: I say where and when, people show up.
Imagine you're at a club. Forget the year, the continent. You don't want the night to end. In this case it doesn't have to. When the time is right you drift upstairs to a private room. You spend the night or just a few hoursâ€”it's up to you.Chuck
- Permalink: Imagine you're at a club. Forget the year, the continent. You do...
Want more Gossip Girl?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!