Gossip Girl Season 4 Quotes
Cyrus: So. Here comes the future princess! Now. What does that make us I wonder.
Blair: Well. As of now, nothing. In choosing me, Louis gave up his succession rights.
Eleanor: Well fortunately we are here to throw you an engagement party so hopefully we can fix that.
- Permalink: So. Here comes the future princess! Now. What does that make us ...
Charlie: When I was little Sour Patch Kids were pretty much my best friends. Them and books.
Dan: Books? Me too. What was your favorite.
Charlie: I could try to be cool and make something up, but if I were honest... Flowers in the Attic. My copy literally fell apart.
Dan: Really? What was it that you loved most, exactly? Was it the gripping tale of teen incest or just the general fine quality of the prose?
- Permalink: When I was little Sour Patch Kids were pretty much my best frien...
Vanessa: You didn't need to have your cousin make me look like a crazy, jealous bitch to Dan.
Serena: Oh you don't need any help with that.
Vanessa: She said I manipulated her to ruin Rufus' business dinner. You're telling me that innocent cousin Charlie came up with that by herself?
Serena: I'm saying you probably did whatever she said you did. If Charlie's fighting back, good for her. She's learning.
- Permalink: You didn't need to have your cousin make me look like a crazy, j...
Chuck: So I thought I'd bring some luxury across the river. Brooklyn needs it. It's all bars, bakeries and babies. No hotel in sight. Charles Place. You up to attend the ribbon cutting?
Nate: No thanks.
Chuck: Still pissed I lied to Reina about my father?
Nate: It was a big lie. Even for you.
Chuck: That's why I'm stepping out from under his dark shadow and away from the Bass name.
Nate: Whatever you want to call yourself or your hotel, you're still the same person.
- Permalink: So I thought I'd bring some luxury across the river. Brooklyn ne...
Good morning, Sleepyheads. Looks like "dream until your dreams come true" wasn't such a good idea after all.
- Permalink: Good morning, Sleepyheads. Looks like dream until your dreams co...
Gossip Girl: But in a land where the best castles come with a view of the park, it's important to rememberâ€”
Blair: Mom? I'm sorry to wake you, but I have some news. I'm engaged.
Gossip Girl: Where most fairytales end, ours merely starts. XOXO â€”Gossip Girl.
- Permalink: But in a land where the best castles come with a view of the par...
Dan: How'd it go with the band?
Rufus: You're looking at Panic's next producer.
Dan: What? That's great! What'd you do?
Rufus: I did what I should have done in the first place: talked about music.
- Permalink: How'd it go with the band? You're looking at Panic's next prod...
Blair: I've seen all the movies, Louis. If you don't get engaged to someone they want then they'll find a way to make sure you never ascend to the throne.
Louis: There's no point in being the head of state if it means I can't follow my heart. Blair, will you marry me?
- Permalink: I've seen all the movies, Louis. If you don't get engaged to som...
Louis made me happy. Happy. Do you know the last time I felt joy? Chuck had brought me into his darkness for so long I had forgotten what that felt like. And with all your Dan issues, it's obvious you think your romantic fate was sealed in the eleventh grade but I'm growing up. I wanted something different. I wanted Louis.Blair
- Permalink: Louis made me happy. Happy. Do you know the last time I felt joy...
Blair: In all my years of public humiliationâ€”which, let's face it, are manyâ€”that was the absolute worst.
Serena: Well maybe Louis will come around.
Blair: Perhaps. But his mother never will. And who can blame her. I should have known my past with Chuck would come back to haunt me.
Serena: You're probably going to hate me for saying this, but as drunk and inappropriate as Chuck was, I still felt a little bad for him.
Blair: What? Why?
Serena: I don't know. I guess I just always thought your prince was here. With his empire in Manhattan.
- Permalink: In all my years of public humiliationâ€”which, let's face it, ar...
Blair: Chuck, go home!
Chuck: Match, Blair. You proved that you can score a prince. Okay, I admit you made me jealous. Now let's go back to my place so you can collect your prize.
Blair: Stop this. You're embarrassing me.
Chuck: What? It's not me who's disrespecting these fine people, it's you! Pretending you're going to marry this French phony. It's a joke.
Serena: Chuck, no one's laughing. Don't do this.
- Permalink: Chuck, go home! Match, Blair. You proved that you can score a ...
Countess Alexia. So lovely to meet you. And how is your uncle, the Viscount? I heard he gave up his chair at the University over that unfortunate scandal with a student. I guess not everyone likes oral exams.Blair
- Permalink: Countess Alexia. So lovely to meet you. And how is your uncle, t...
It only takes one video to topple an entire career. If you don't believe me just YouTube Connie Chung piano.Blair
- Permalink: It only takes one video to topple an entire career. If you don't...
Blair: Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It's movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who we'd like to be. Just like your scarf suggests that you'd like to sell used cars.
Dan: Vanessa gave me this scarf.
- Permalink: Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It's movement, design...