Gossip Girl Season 4 Quotes
A dream is just a dream. Or is it? A place where fantasy and reality collide.
- Permalink: A dream is just a dream. Or is it? A place where fantasy and rea...
Hey Serena. And... Vanessa? I'm not even going to ask what the two of you are doing together.Rufus
- Permalink: Hey Serena. And... Vanessa? I'm not even going to ask what the t...
Raina: I know what you did, Dad.
Russell: Honey, what are you talking about?
Raina: You're the reason my mother is dead.
- Permalink: I know what you did, Dad. Honey, what are you talking about? ...
Jack: Your dad was a nasty son-of-a-bitch, but I never thought for a second he'd actually gone O.J.
Chuck: Thank you for using your evil powers for good this time.
Jack: Ah, it was selfish really. I didn't want anyone else playing with my punching bag.
Chuck: Dysfunction is kept in the family. It's true.
Jack: Besides, what would I want with a company someone else owns half of. Or building in Brooklyn. Now, if you still had Blair things might be different.
Chuck: On that note, I'm going to cut this reunion short and try to find her before the nice guy actually wins.
Jack: I'm counting on you not to defile the Bass name and lose her to a family of titled circus performers.
- Permalink: Your dad was a nasty son-of-a-bitch, but I never thought for a s...
Blair: You may not be aware of this, but it's not all light and bright in here. There are some places devoid of even a hint of sparkle.
Cyrus: Louis will love those too, one would hope.
Blair: Chuck was the only one who ever did. But he couldn't see the rest. Louis said he wants it all but what kind of a princess schemes and plays sex games and drapes herself in old Hollywood movies?
Cyrus: Well, ah... pretending, as your stepfather, that I didn't hear the sex games part, the truth is the only way that you're going to know if Louis is the one is to tell him everything.
Blair: What if he doesn't love me after I do?
Cyrus: Take it for someone that's head-over-heels for a Waldorf woman, even everything is not enough.
- Permalink: You may not be aware of this, but it's not all light and bright ...
Jack: I can't choose my entrÃ©e with Hallmark Hall of Fame playing in the background. I'm calling the cops.
Russell: Please! I'll pay. I'll give you Thorpe Enterprises, anything you want. But I can't let Reina find out what I did.
Chuck: I'll give you the same deal he did.
Jack: Oh, girls. Look. Can I at least get my plane fare out of this?
Chuck: Get out of New York and never come back.
Russell: Thank you. If Reina ever found out I don't know what I'd do.
- Permalink: I can't choose my entrÃ©e with Hallmark Hall of Fame playing in ...
Can we just call the cops? I'm hungry. And all you seem to have are olives and hallucinogenic mushrooms.Jack
- Permalink: Can we just call the cops? I'm hungry. And all you seem to have ...
Dan: There are a million gold dresses.
Serena: Yeah but there's only one with a Pamela Dennis label... cut out. Take it off.
Dan: This is obviously a misunderstanding.
Serena: Why are you defending her? You are not leaving here in that.
Charlie: If you didn't want me to go to the party with Dan you didn't have to humiliate me.
Serena: Okay, Charlie, this has nothing to do with Dan.
Dan: Good. Then you won't mind if we leave together. Now.
- Permalink: There are a million gold dresses. Yeah but there's only one wi...
The time code is after my father left the building. You're the one that locked the doors. My father didn't set the fire that killed your wife. You did.Chuck
- Permalink: The time code is after my father left the building. You're the o...
Unless you're in to arson porn, there's obviously something else of interest on that tape.Jack
- Permalink: Unless you're in to arson porn, there's obviously something else...
Russell: What the hell is going on?
Chuck: Divine intervention. If you consider Satan divine.
Jack: You did get in one good punch.
Chuck: It was a long time coming.
- Permalink: What the hell is going on? Divine intervention. If you conside...
I hope you'll join me at this party to make a formal debut. If you're not ready to share your lifeâ€”all of itâ€”don't show up. I'll leave with my mother tonight.Louis
- Permalink: I hope you'll join me at this party to make a formal debut. If y...