Grey's Anatomy Quotes
Arizona: Where's the onesie decorating station?
Cristina: There isn't one. There's a margarita decorating station.
- Permalink: There isn't one. There's a margarita decorating station.
So, how do you beat the odds when it’s one against a billion? You’re just outnumbered. You stand strong, keep pushing yourself against all rational limits, and never give up. But the truth of the matter is despite how hard you try and fight to stay in control, when it’s all said and done, sometimes you’re just outnumbered.Meredith
April: You had sex? How was it?
- Permalink: Awesome.
Did you hear Mer just revolutionized the world of cutlery?Alex
- Permalink: Did you hear Mer just revolutionized the world of cutlery?
April: I’m getting married. I’m saving this guy’s life and face.
Jackson: And it’s all because of me.
- Permalink: And it’s all because of me.
Meredith: Are you sure? There’s going to be a piñata.
Callie: Shut up.
Meredith: And pin the head on the skeleton.
Callie: Damn it. They’re so cute when they’re blindfolded.
Meredith: Bobbing for apples.
Callie: They’re even cuter when they bob.
- Permalink: They’re even cuter when they bob.
We know that every connection matters. Every connection is crucial and when one is broken, it usually means that the damage has been done. This system of connection compels us to act, choose and behave... sometimes seemingly against our own will, but it is not random at all. It is the map of who we are. We will work to understand ourselves... solve the puzzle of how all the connections work and how all the pieces fit.Derek
- Permalink: We know that every connection matters. Every connection is cruci...
Jo: That is a pancreatic pseudocyst. Bam!
Richard: Did you just say bam?
- Permalink: That is a pancreatic pseudocyst. Bam! Did you just say bam?
Jo: I need an ultrasound.
Meredith: Are you pregnant? Does Alex know?
- Permalink: I need an ultrasound. Are you pregnant? Does Alex know?