Hawaii Five-0 Season 1 Episode 3: "Malama Ka Aina" Quotes
t's five-O. It's what my dad used to call our family because we weren't native Hawaiians. So he named us five-O's - 50th state in the union. I don't know. It was his way of making us feel like we belonged some place, I guess.Steve
- Permalink: T's five-O. It's what my dad used to call our family because we...
Steve: Let me ask you something. How far deep did you have to dig? I mean, how much of your soul did you just lose by actually appreciating me?
Danny: Ah. (thinks about it a moment) Measuring.
Steve: Right. Maybe you're not as alone here as you think, Dan-o.
- Permalink: Let me ask you something. How far deep did you have to dig? I ...
Danny: Let me ask you a question. Are you literally insane?
Steve: Oh relax. It's a cage for tourists. They're harmless Galapagos sharks. They're not meat-eaters. Joey doesn't know that, though.
- Permalink: Let me ask you a question. Are you literally insane? Oh relax....
Thick crust. Extra bullets, please.Danny [after seeing the markings of a gun in a pizza box]
- Permalink: Thick crust. Extra bullets, please.
Danny: Okay. All right. What's that look?
Steve: What look?
Danny: The look. The look you give me when you don't tell me what you're thinking and the next think I know I'm getting shot at.
- Permalink: Okay. All right. What's that look? What look? The look. T...
Want more Hawaii Five-0?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!