Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Okay, we're way past "truth-telling" Lily, and about to hit "Cinco de Mayo 1998" Lily, and I'm NOT cleaning that up again.Ted [on getting Lily drunk]
- Permalink: Okay, we're way past truth-telling Lily, and about to hit Cinco ...
Future Ted: The thing about a hangover is that everyone has their own special remedy.
Waiter: Morning, guys! What can I getcha?
Lily: Shhhhhh.....bring me the dirtiest, greasiest Tuna Melt you got. And a milkshake.
Waiter: For you, sir?
Waiter: Do you want that gravy on something?
Ted: ...Surprise me.
Robin: I'd take you with gravy if my boyfriend wasn't sitting right here, hee hee! Just kidding, I'm good!
Lily: What are you so chirpy about?
Ted: She's still drunk from last night.
- Permalink: The thing about a hangover is that everyone has their own specia...
Barney: Dude! You were awesome last night! You were charming, you were funny, you were totally working that girl!
Marshall: You went home with her!
Barney: Yes I did...
- Permalink: Dude! You were awesome last night! You were charming, you were f...
Future Ted: None of us had seen Lily in 3 months. They were so many unanswered questions, so many things to say.
Robin: Your hair is adorable!
- Permalink: None of us had seen Lily in 3 months. They were so many unanswer...
Barney: This is the moment I've been waiting for. Starting tonight, I am gonna teach you how to live. Ted, you had your chance. You're out, Marshall's in.
Marshall: Oh god...
Barney: Marshall, being a single guy in New York City is like ... What's something everybody likes?
Barney: Yes! It's like being in a candy store! You just walk right in and grab yourself some Whoppers! Yeah! ... Is Whoppers the best one?
Barney: Milk Duds.
Future Ted: This went on for another hour. Ahhh, just skip to the end.
Ted: Dubble Bubbles!
- Permalink: This is the moment I've been waiting for. Starting tonight, I am...
Ted: Five bucks says she still wants Marshall.
Robin: You're on.
Ted: Five American bucks.
- Permalink: Five bucks says she still wants Marshall. You're on. Five <b...
Ted: She's miserable. She's realized she's made a huge mistake, her and Marshall will be back together in a week. I love it!
Robin: Umm, no, you just want her to be miserable. The truth is, she's happy.
Ted: Trust me, I've known Lily for nine years.
Robin: Trust me, I'm a girl!
Ted: Yeah, but you're Canadian.
- Permalink: She's miserable. She's realized she's made a huge mistake, her a...