It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 1 Quotes
If that log was trying to rob the place, you totally would've killed it.Dennis
- Permalink: If that log was trying to rob the place, you totally would've ki...
Mac: You are such a dildo, dude.
Dennis: Thanks, dude, thanks. That's a good way to start the day.
- Permalink: You are such a dildo, dude. Thanks, dude, thanks. That's a goo...
Mac: We need to be rational.
Charlie: All right, all right.
Mac: Okay, I thinks it's clear what needs to happen.
Mac: We need to buy a gun!
- Permalink: We need to be rational. All right, all right. Okay, I thinks...
Oh my God, Charlie, I shot you in your head! I am so sorry!Dennis
- Permalink: Oh my God, Charlie, I shot you in your head! I am so sorry!
Charlie my boy, you got the gun fever.Mac
- Permalink: Charlie my boy, you got the gun fever.
Dennis: What's the one thing that Charlie never gets?
- Permalink: What's the one thing that Charlie never gets? Laid.
Dennis: I don't get it, Dee: There are tons of women in this city; where do they go?
Dee: They're at velvet-rope clubs on Delaware Avenue.
Dee: Dennis, our bar is in south Philly in a scary alley...might as well call it "Rape Bar."
- Permalink: There are tons of women in this city; where do they go? They'r...
Charlie: Look, the girl, she wears a Lance Armstrong bracelet, OK? So I tell you I have cancer, right? Then you're gonna tell her, she's going to feel sorry for me, we're going to start dating, and that's the way the lie works!
Dennis: That's a horrible thing to do!
Charlie: Well, I'm a bad guy then!
Dennis: You are a bad guy! You lied to us!
Charlie: All right look at this, sometimes you've got to crack a few eggs to make an omelet.
Dennis: You've got to crack a couple eggs to make an omelet?
Charlie: Yeah, you gotta crack an egg.
Dennis: So you're throwing down life lessons now?
Charlie: I'm throwing down eggs!
Dennis: Class is in session, the teacher's teaching class now!
Charlie: I'm cracking eggs of wisdom!
- Permalink: I'm cracking eggs of wisdom!
Carmen, you got the most amazing body. Are you bulimic or what?Mac
- Permalink: Carmen, you got the most amazing body. Are you bulimic or what?
Mac: Is that a penis in your pants?
Mac: You lied to me.
Carmen: No, I didn't. You lied to me. You don't workout? Please! I've seen you at the gym. You're ripped.
Mac: No, don't turn this around -- wait, really? You think so?
- Permalink: Is that a penis in your pants? Yeah. You lied to me. No, I...
Dennis: We could get into a lot of trouble for this.
Dee: And we also have a social responsibility to keep teenagers from drinking.
Charlie: I guess.
Mac: Well, I don't know about that, though. Hold on, I mean, wait a second, hear me out, hear me out: it wasn't that long ago that we were in the same position as these youngsters, right? I mean, we'd get kicked out of some bar and what did we do, Den? We would get a bunch of forties from a homeless guy and we would go sit in some park.
Charlie: That is true.
Mac: That is absolutely true. And what would happen? We would almost get raped and/or murdered and/or stabbed by the crackheads in Fairmount Park.
Dee: Hello, Stephen.
Charlie: You want to know what else what would happen? We drove Nicky Potnick's car into a tree on Kelly Drive.
Dennis: With Sweet Dee in the back seat, puking all over the headrest because some guy talked to her that she liked, remember that? Every time some guy talks to you that you like, you get so nervous that you drink yourself into oblivion.
Dee: No, no, I had bad potato salad.
Mac: You abused alcohol, and that's OK, that's OK, but it's very dangerous, right? Right? Well, maybe we should look at this whole thing from a different angle. Maybe we have a social responsibility to provide a safe haven for these kids to be kids. You know, experiment!
Dee: No, I don't like where this is headed.
- Permalink: We could get into a lot of trouble for this. And we also have ...
Trey is so cool, he's totally going to bang your sister.Charlie
- Permalink: Trey is so cool, he's totally going to bang your sister.
(After Charlie throws away a girl's number)
Mac: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing, dude?
Mac: What are you doing?
Mac: That girl is gorgeous. She's like the perfect opportunity to show that we are not racist. She probably has friends for me.
Charlie: Well, come on. If anything, I think we should be focused on black men, first of all.
- Permalink: (After Charlie throws away a girl's number) Whoa, whoa, whoa, ...
I hate listening to people's dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of photographs. If I'm not in any of them and nobody's having sex, I just don't care.Dennis
- Permalink: I hate listening to people's dreams. It's like flipping through ...