It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 2 Quotes
Mac: This is why people flock to places like Las Vegas and New Orleans and spring break. Because they're free to go wild. The girls go wild. The girls in Philly need a place to go wild.
Dennis: Yeah, right. I mean New Orleans was washed away in that terrible, terrible storm. We need to open up Paddy's as a haven for freedom.
Dennis: A replacement for the tragic loss of New Orleans.
- Permalink: This is why people flock to places like Las Vegas and New Orlean...
I'm gonna rise up, I'm gonna to kick a little ass, I'm gonna to kick some ass in the U.S.A., gonna climb a mountain, gonna sew a flag, gonna fly on an eagle. I'm gonna kick some butt, I'm gonna drive a big truck, I'm gonna rule this world, I'm gonna kick some ass, I'm gonna rise up, I'm gonna kick a little ass. ROCK, FLAG, and EAGLE!Charlie
- Permalink: I'm gonna rise up, I'm gonna to kick a little ass, I'm gonna to ...
Dee: I am not a failure!
Mac: Dennis, what is it that you call it when somebody tries to do something but doesn't succeed?
Dennis: Uh, that would in fact be a failure.
- Permalink: I am not a failure! Dennis, what is it that you call it when s...
Frank: Look, I didn't go to Vietnam just to have pansies like you take my freedom away from me.
Dee: You went to Vietnam in 1993 to open up a sweatshop!
Frank: ...and a lot of good men died in that sweatshop!
- Permalink: Look, I didn't go to Vietnam just to have pansies like you take ...
A woman in politics is like a donkey doing calculus.Frank
- Permalink: A woman in politics is like a donkey doing calculus.
Gentlemen, sorry we couldn't work anything out, but I gotta go home and pay my taxes.Mac
- Permalink: Gentlemen, sorry we couldn't work anything out, but I gotta go h...
Dennis: What's the note say?
Charlie: All right, yeah. All right, uh, "meet." It starts out "meet" and then there's, like, other stuff.
Dennis: "Meet me in the parking garage, Frank."
Dennis: Yeah. You clearly have a learning disability, dude.
- Permalink: What's the note say? All right, yeah. All right, uh, meet. It ...
Dennis: Am I supposed to vote for the Democrat who's going to blast me in the a** or the Republican who's blasting my a**?
Mac: See politics is all just one big a**-blast.
Dennis: It's a coast to coast,...
Charlie: You're going to get you're a**-blasted.
Dennis: ...nationwide a**-blasting.
- Permalink: Am I supposed to vote for the Democrat who's going to blast me i...
Jack: Are you trying to solicit a bribe from me?
Frank: I don't know, am I?
Jack: Because if you are, not only is that illegal and highly unethical, but you're doing it with the subtlety of a baboon.
- Permalink: Are you trying to solicit a bribe from me? I don't know, am I?...
When Dennis Reynolds was a counselor at Camp Cumberland, he was sent home for the statutory rape of a teenage camper. A vote for Dennis Reynolds is a vote for underage rape. Dennis Reynolds, baby rapist. Don't let him rape you, Philadelphia.Mac [voice-over to smear campaign video]
- Permalink: When Dennis Reynolds was a counselor at Camp Cumberland, he was ...
Frank: Everybody who's in favor of firing Mac as campaign manager, raise their hand. (everyone raises their hand) The people have spoken, you're out.
Mac: So that's it? That's it. I'm fired? This is bullshit!
Frank: It's politics, man.
- Permalink: Everybody who's in favor of firing Mac as campaign manager, rais...
Mac: We are getting blasted in the ass by the state liquor tax.
Dee: Blasted in the ass?
Dennis: Mac, we have the same conversation every year. There's nothing you can do about taxes.
Dee: Uh, you guys might want to think about voting every once in a while.
- Permalink: We are getting blasted in the ass by the state liquor tax. Bla...
Charlie [in a wheelchair and army vet attire]: This costume, the chicks is gonna go crazy all over it.
Frank: Maybe you should let me do all the talking.
Charlie: No, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. So watch and learn.
Stripper: Awww, look at you sweetie, what happened?
Charlie: Viet-goddamn-nam, that's what happened! Go get me a beer, bitch!
- Permalink: This costume, the chicks is gonna go crazy all over it. Maybe ...
Dennis: Dee, you scared the shit out of me. What are you doing?
Sweet Dee: Same thing you're doing. I'm not letting dad give all this shit to poor people.
Dennis: Alright, hey I got here first though. I'm taking the plasma TV and I'm taking the fish tank.
Sweet Dee: How come you get to pick and choose?
Dennis: It's not that I get to pick and choose, it's that I'm a man and I'm strong. I can carry heavy things. You're a woman, you're weak and... you can't.
Sweet Dee: You're a woman and you're weak.
Dennis: That doesn't make any sense.
Sweet Dee: You don't make any sense
- Permalink: Dee, you scared the s**t out of me. What are you doing? Same t...