Modern Family Season 5 Episode 11: "And One to Grow On" Quotes
I'm fine, he's only one. I watched him pee into his own face and smile.Jay
- Permalink: I'm fine, he's only one. I watched him pee into his own face and smile.
Okay that's a lot of mirror looking and that's me saying that.Haley
- Permalink: Okay that's a lot of mirror looking and that's me saying that.
I'm not having a wedding slash Hunger Games themed sweet sixteen part- oh you're tapping your fingers. You really do have a plan.Mitchell
Cam: Poker face, poker face.
Mitchell: Ok, now work on your poker voice.
- Permalink: Ok, now work on your poker voice.
Luke: It's called growing up and having your own interests. Like the minister's daughter in your precious Footloose.
Phil: Wow, using my own movie against me. Let's hear it for the boy.
- Permalink: Wow, using my own movie against me. Let's hear it for the boy.
For someone whose favorite words at the movies are "what did he say?" you overhear pretty good.Gloria [to Jay]
Phil: Remember the great Kevin Bacon on footloose?
Luke: More like Foot-loser.
- Permalink: More like Foot-loser.
Driving with Alex is torture. She drives so slowly, I have to be the only parent who slams on the imaginary gas.Claire
He keeps resisting but it's in his blood. I come from a long line of dancing Dunphys. A kickline actually.Phil
Want more Modern Family?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!