Ducky: Reminiscence of a rather dark period in English history. Did you know that the preferred method of punishment for treason was to be hanged, drawn and quartered? They would hang victims by the neck and they were taken from the scaffold before they could have the freedom of death and disemboweled. Just like this chap. Except unlike him they would hack them into four quarters and drag them through the streets, their heads stuck on pikestaffs.
Ziva: Nice story, Ducky.
Ducky: Well, I did say it was dark. And thankfully ancient history.
Gibbs: Not so ancient, Duck.
- Permalink: Reminiscence of a rather dark period in English history. Did you...
Palmer: The reason there is no J street--- because it looked to much like an I at those times. So they omitted it because they didn't want to create confusion.
Ducky: Thank you, Palmer.
- Permalink: The reason there is no J street--- because it looked to much lik...
Ducky: Abby? Ooh, how kind of you to visit.
Abby: Oh, they gave you morphine.
Ducky: Just a drop.
Ducky: Oh, and you need to send for a substitute M.E.- aah, Jordan...?
Jimmy Palmer: Dr. Hampton?
Ducky: Yeah, on my desk you'll find her number while I myself lay here getting much number. (Ducky laughs) Nurse, more anesthetic. And don't spare the horses.
- Permalink: Ducky. Abby? Ooh, how kind of you to visit. Oh, they gave yo...
Abby: I never know what to get anyone, especially Gibbs! What do you get for the guy that has nothing and wants nothing?
Ducky: Some squeaky shoes.
- Permalink: I never know what to get anyone, especially Gibbs! What do you g...
Gibbs: Abs, it's Christmas Eve. Go home.
Abby: I can't. I have to go shopping.
Gibbs: Then do it.
Abby: I don't know what to get anybody. What do you think Tony needs?
Gibbs: An attitude adjustment.
Abby: Gibbs, you're not helping.
- Permalink: Abs, it's Christmas Eve. Go home. I can't. I have to go shoppi...
Ducky: Something wrong, Jethro?
Gibbs: Fingerprints found at a double homicide yesterday belong to a Petty Officer who's supposed to have been dead seventeen years. (hands Ducky a file) His death certificate.
Ducky: Oh dear. (chuckles) Someone's in trouble. (looks at the certificate) I signed it?!
- Permalink: Something wrong, Jethro? Fingerprints found at a double homici...
Gibbs: (as he and Quinn look at the Vietnam Memorial Wall) No matter how many times I come here, it still gets to me. You look at a name, and you have to look at a reflection of yourself. You are among the fallen.
Quinn: Yeah. Difference is, you can leave. The names don't.
- Permalink: (as he and Quinn look at the Vietnam Memorial Wall) No matter ho...
Tony: (photographing a wrecked car) Huh, someone didn't know how to parallel park!
Ziva: I have always found it hard to park when someone is shooting with you.
- Permalink: (photographing a wrecked car) Huh, someone didn't know how to pa...
It appears our deceased had an unfortunate accident before his unfortunate accident.Ducky
- Permalink: It appears our deceased had an unfortunate accident before his u...