Private Practice Season 2 Episode 19: "What Women Want" Quotes
Noah: Look, I'm sorry if I ... you know ... I shouldn't have. I don't know what's gotten into me. Putting you in this position. Believing that you had feelings for me. I don't know what's gotten into me.
Addison: You weren't wrong. It wasn't all in your head. But ... I can't let this happen.
- Permalink: Look, I'm sorry if I ... you know ... I shouldn't have. I don't ...
Naomi: So. You got Maya?
Sam: Yes. I have Maya, so you go and do your thing with the oats.
Naomi: With the what?
Sam: The oats.
Naomi: Oh, sow my oats. Yes. Yes. Thank you. Thank you for calling him.
Sam: You know you look a little slutty. Maybe if you changed ... cover up ...
Naomi: Oh, no, no, no, no. Slutty's good. You know, for sowing oats, slutty is very good, you know. I'm not trying to get a husband here.
- Permalink: So. You got Maya? Yes. I have Maya, so you go and do your thin...
Addison: Where's Katie?
Violet: She's still in the birthing suite. She needs some space. I'm afraid I'm not going to get through. She's in there staring at my belly. I represent everything she wants. She hates me for it.
Pete: She doesn't hate you. She just wants something she can't have. And that's hard.
- Permalink: Where's Katie? She's still in the birthing suite. She needs so...
Charlotte: Nothing you can say is going to make someone do something they don't want to do.
Cooper: Brandon needs her.
Charlotte: Brandon wants her. What Brandon needs is surgery and to find a woman that's not going to run out on him when the going gets tough.
- Permalink: Nothing you can say is going to make someone do something they d...
Addison: You shouldn't be here Noah.
Noah: I am coming to you as a doctor, okay, because I did my homework. You're the best neo-natal specialist on the West Coast and I want the best for my wife.
Addison: Well maybe what's best for your wife is to not have a doctor who you're-
Noah: In love with.
- Permalink: You shouldn't be here Noah. I am coming to you as a doctor, ok...
Charlotte: You really think Uncle Coop would do any better?
Violet: You know Cooper's mother told me that when he was a kid he had this doll and he carried it around all the time and he named her Ernesta.
- Permalink: You really think Uncle Coop would do any better? You know Coop...
Violet: He's not back yet.
Charlotte: Do you expect him back soon?
Violet: He's getting me soup.
Charlotte: Soup's good.
Violet: I despise soup. But it helps when you're queasy. Which I am. Sit down if you want to.
Charlotte: You're queasy.
Violet: The word queasy makes me feel ... queasy.
- Permalink: Hello. He's not back yet. Do you expect him back soon? He'...
Sam: You like women.
Cooper: Yeah, and you know what? I'm living with one with no sexual benefits, I'm sleeping with one who's way too complicated, and the one place where there can just be men; there are women.
- Permalink: You like women. Yeah, and you know what? I'm living with one w...
Naomi: I am sowing my oats. These are oats. They're oats that are not married cardiologists.
Addison: Whoa, whoa, whoa. There is nothing going on with Noah, okay. It was a flirtation, but he's married so it's over. At least at a bar there'd be cocktails.
Naomi: Yeah, but the dudes wouldn't be wearing shorts.
- Permalink: I am sowing my oats. These are oats. They're oats that are not m...