I am sowing my oats. These are oats. They're oats that are not m...
Naomi: I am sowing my oats. These are oats. They're oats that are not married cardiologists.
Addison: Whoa, whoa, whoa. There is nothing going on with Noah, okay. It was a flirtation, but he's married so it's over. At least at a bar there'd be cocktails.
Naomi: Yeah, but the dudes wouldn't be wearing shorts.
- Addison Montgomery, Naomi Bennett
- Private Practice Season 2 Episode 19: "What Women Want"
- Private Practice
- Related Quotes:
- Addison Montgomery Quotes, Naomi Bennett Quotes, Private Practice Season 2 Episode 19 Quotes, Private Practice Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Naomi: So. You got Maya?
Sam: Yes. I have Maya, so you go and do your thing with the oats.
Naomi: With the what?
Sam: The oats.
Naomi: Oh, sow my oats. Yes. Yes. Thank you. Thank you for calling him.
Sam: You know you look a little slutty. Maybe if you changed ... cover up ...
Naomi: Oh, no, no, no, no. Slutty's good. You know, for sowing oats, slutty is very good, you know. I'm not trying to get a husband here.
- Permalink: So. You got Maya? Yes. I have Maya, so you go and do your thin...
Noah: Look, I'm sorry if I ... you know ... I shouldn't have. I don't know what's gotten into me. Putting you in this position. Believing that you had feelings for me. I don't know what's gotten into me.
Addison: You weren't wrong. It wasn't all in your head. But ... I can't let this happen.
- Permalink: Look, I'm sorry if I ... you know ... I shouldn't have. I don't ...