Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Dell: Every time she walks away from you, she's miserable! And I care about how she feels, okay? I care.
Dell: I know what you think, but this isn't just a crush. Okay? Maybe after so many years you just don't see it. You know how many women think like that, and, and look like that, and laugh like that, and care? One. So far I've met one. And yeah, she's... she's out of my league in every possible way, but I don't care. She... dazzles me. And I'm not stupid enough to hope that one day I'll meet someone like her when the time is right, because I won't. I love her. Okay? And I guarantee you, I wouldn't make her cry.
Sam: Okay, uh, Dell, I know that you're under a lot of stress right now, so I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say those things about my wife.
Dell: (pointedly) Ex-wife.
- Permalink: Every time she walks away from you, she's miserable! And I care ...
(Discussing the retirement home 'fight club')
Dell: I don't believe this.
Dell's grandfather: We didn't mean for anyone to get hurt.
Dell: Yeah, then why did you hit each other?
Dell's grandfather: We had to do something. The days there... you can't tell one from another. Me... Nate... we were all going crazy.
Dell: You know, that part's obvious.
- Permalink: I don't believe this. We didn't mean for anyone to get hurt. ...
Cooper: Who kicked your dog?
Pete: I think I'm helping some other guy win over Addison.
Cooper: Good job.
Pete: It'd be weird to punch him out now, right?
Cooper: Yeah, a little bit.
- Permalink: Who kicked your dog? I think I'm helping some other guy win ov...
I think we just made a baby.</i>
- Permalink: I think we just made a baby.
(To the recorder) Your wife is about to have a baby, Jack. So put down the Blackberry, stop sending Adam to do your dirty work and get over here. Got that, Jack...ass?Cooper
- Permalink: Your wife is about to have a baby, Jack. So put down the Blackbe...
Wow, this is so freaking cool, it's like... Rambo time! (he pauses) In... Inside my testicles.</i> Jeffrey
- Permalink: Wow, this is so freaking cool, it's like... Rambo time! In... I...
(Dell walks into Naomi's office at the end of the day)
Naomi: Oh, hi, Dell. What is...
(Dell grabs her coat)
Naomi: Oh, thank you.
(He helps her into it, then pushes her against the window, kissing her passionately. He stops. Naomi looks stunned)
Dell: I... I don't have it all together, okay? But I'm not a kid. I'm a man. Who loves you. Who's going to fight for you.
- Permalink: Oh, hi, Dell. What is... Oh, thank you. I... I don't hav...
(Charlotte and Cooper are lying in bed after having sex)
Coop: So, are we dating?
Charlotte: If dirty sex on a regular basis is dating, then... yeah.
Coop: Okay, good... Does that mean I get to be on top?
- Permalink: So, are we dating? If dirty sex on a regular basis is dating, ...
Sex is best when you feel like you want to kill the other person.</i>
- Permalink: Sex is best when you feel like you want to kill the other person...
Addison: Hey Pete.
Addison: Have fun at your class!
Naomi: Have fun at your class...
Addison: I'm being a friend,OK? We're doing friendship.
Naomi: Yeah, I'm your friend and you never been that nice to me, ever.
Addison: We are adjusting, all right?
- Permalink: Hey Pete. Hey. Have fun at your class! Have fun at your c...
"I think I'm helping some other guy win over Addison."Pete
- Permalink: I think I'm helping some other guy win over Addison.
"It's amazing what some people will do to entertain themselves."Naomi
- Permalink: It's amazing what some people will do to entertain themselves.