Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
A revolution begins when the desires of many are addressed by the actions of one. It's a ripple of change that starts when the first stone is cast at those in power and only ends when one side lies defeated or if two sides become one.Emily
Alliances can reunite old friends in the most unexpected of ways, by testing the bonds that are the strongest of all. They can lead to the greatest victories or to your ultimate defeat.Emily
Why the Aiden face? This is good news.Nolan
- Permalink: Why the Aiden face? This is good news.
Jack: I'm all in.
Emily: Let's do this.
- Permalink: Let's do this.
[to Emily] I would love to stay and chat, but I have less boring people to talk to.Victoria
- Permalink: I would love to stay and chat, but I have less boring people to talk to.
Victory can never be achieved alone. Allegiances must be forged to overcome superior forces. Some born from a shared goal, others out of desperate need, but for a union to succeed, one must determine if an ally is truly a friend or merely an enemy in disguise.Emily
[to Jack] Maybe Daniel's right. You love Emily, don't you?Stevie
- Permalink: Maybe Daniel's right. You love Emily, don't you?
Aiden: You're not going to leave this, are you?
Emily: Have I ever?
- Permalink: You're not going to leave this, are you?
[to Jack] I don't like jealous men.Margaux
- Permalink: I don't like jealous men.
[to Pascal] Ah, I sense the stench of romance is in the air.Conrad
- Permalink: Ah, I sense the stench of romance is in the air.
As children, we flinch at the sight of blood not yet realizing it means family, loyalty, and is the essence of life. But for all its virtue, there is the unavoidable reality that blood is often the child of pain, and a violent reminder that anything can be taken away in the blink of an eye.Emily
Pascal: You're tracking her.
Victoria: I'm hunting her.
- Permalink: I'm hunting her.