Seinfeld Season 4 Episode 12: "The Airport" Quotes
(from outside the plane, we don't hear him but he is saying) KRAMER!!!!George
- Permalink: KRAMER!!!!
Jerry: I got my bags. I'm ready to go.
Elaine: Yeah, you got your bags!
(scene goes to Honolulu International Airport where we see Elaine's luggage going around the baggage terminal)
- Permalink: I got my bags. I'm ready to go. Yeah, you got your bags!
(to himself) Nah, couldn't be.Jerry
- Permalink: Nah, couldn't be.
Kramer: Listen, I didn't do anything wrong. That guy owes me 240 bucks!
Security Guard: Now, you're in big trouble.
(Kramer breaks free from his arms and runs off)
- Permalink: Listen, I didn't do anything wrong. That guy owes me 240 bucks! ...
(the man wakes up in surprise)
- Permalink: HEY!!
Jerry: What is all the racket back there? You know, you're trying to relax on the plane and this is what you have to put up with. (to attendant) What is going on?
Attendant: Sir, this woman tried to sneak into first class.
Jerry: Oh, you see, that's terrible. The problem is that curtain is no security. There really should be a locking door.
- Permalink: What is all the racket back there? You know, you're trying to re...
George: You bought non-refundable tickets, you idiot!
Kramer: She talked me in to it. She said it was the best deal.
- Permalink: You bought non-refundable tickets, you idiot! She talked me in...
Attendant: More anything?
Jerry: More everything!
- Permalink: More anything? More everything!
Jerry: I hate rental cars. Nothing ever works: the window doesn't work, the radio doesn't work and it smells like a cheap hooker.
- Permalink: The window doesn't work, the radio doesn't work and it smells li...