Seinfeld Season 4 Episode 7: "The Bubble Boy" Quotes
Naomi: I thought you were happy-go-lucky.
Jerry: No, no, no, I'm not happy, I'm not lucky, and I don't go. If anything, I'm sad-stop-unlucky.
- Permalink: I thought you were happy-go-lucky. No, no, no, I'm not happy, ...
Jerry: He's a bubble boy.
George: A bubble boy?
Jerry: Yes, a bubble boy.
Susan: What's a bubble boy?
Jerry: He lives in a bubble.
- Permalink: He's a bubble boy. A bubble boy? Yes, a bubble boy. What's...
(He runs off to the burning cabin)
- Permalink: My Cubans!
(Jerry has lost track of George's car)
Jerry: What is he doing? Is he out of his mind? Do you see him? I don't even think I see him anymore. Where is he?
Elaine: Isn't that blue car him?
Jerry: No, no that's not him. What happened to him. I can't believe it. I lost him. That stupid idiot. Now what are we gonna do?
Elaine: It's no big deal, Jerry. We'll just meet him at the bubble boy's house.
Jerry: I don't even know where the bubble boy lives. I don't even remember the name of the town.
Elaine: You don't have the directions?
Jerry: No, I was following him.
Elaine: How could you not take the directions?
Jerry: Because HE'S my directions.
- Permalink: What is he doing? Is he out of his mind? Do you see him? I don't...
(George is driving too fast as Jerry is following him)
Jerry: What's he doing? What is his hurry?
Elaine: Well, you know George. It's not good enough to get there. You gotta make good timing.
Jerry: I know he once went from West 81st Street to Kennedy Airport in 25 minutes. I never heard the end of it.
(Elaine laughs quietly)
Jerry: Look at him.
- Permalink: What's he doing? What is his hurry? Well, you know George. It'...
Bubble Boy: What's your story?
Susan: I-I-I have no story.
George: She works for NBC.
Bubble Boy: How 'bout takin your top off.
Mrs. Sanger: Donald, behave yourself.
Bubble Boy: Come on.
- Permalink: What's your story? I-I-I have no story. She works for NBC. ...
Bubble Boy: Okay, "History", this is for the game. How ya doing over there? Not too good!
George: Alright Bubble Boy, let's just play. Who invaded Spain in the 8th century?
Bubble Boy: That's a joke The Moors.
George: Ohhh no! I'm so sorry it's the Moops! The correct answer is the Moops!
- Permalink: Okay, History, this is for the game. How ya doing over there? No...
Susan: So what kind of a bubble, like an igloo?
Jerry: No, that's what I thought. But apparently it's just a big piece of plastic, dividing the room.
George: What kind of plastic do you think it is? Like that dry cleaning plastic?
Jerry: That's no good. He wouldn't last 10 minutes in there!
- Permalink: So what kind of a bubble, like an igloo? No, that's what I tho...
Elaine: Well, what about the sleeping arrangements in the cabin?
Jerry: Well, um, same bed and uh, underwear and a tee shirt.
Elaine: What about me?
Jerry: You'll be naked, of course.
- Permalink: Well, what about the sleeping arrangements in the cabin? Well,...