Seinfeld Season 3 Episode 23: "The Keys" Quotes
I gotta get some new friends.Elaine
- Permalink: I gotta get some new friends.
George: Well, what do they look like?
Jerry: Like keys, George. They look like keys. They look exactly like keys... What do they look like...
- Permalink: Well, what do they look like? Like keys, George. They look lik...
Up here, I'm already gone.Kramer
- Permalink: Up here, I'm already gone.
I heard something...Jerry
- Permalink: I heard something...
(Newman refuses to tell Jerry and George where Kramer is)
Jerry: (to Newman) Now, you better tell me where Kramer is, or are we gonna have to do this the hard way?
(Hits the wall with his fist)
Newman: Help! Help!
Jerry: Where's Kramer?
Elaine: What's going on?
(Newman hides behind Elaine)
Newman: They're gonna beat me up!
George: No we're not.
Jerry: We're trying to find out what happened to Kramer.
Newman: You wanna know what happened to Kramer? I'll tell you what happened to Kramer. He was ticked off. About they keys. Yeah, that's right - about the keys. Thought he got a bad rap.
Jerry: Bad rap?
Newman: Yeah, from you.
Newman: You heard me. So he packed it up and split for the coast. La-La Land. LA.
- Permalink: Now, you better tell me where Kramer is, or are we gonna have to...
Kramer: Do you ever yearn?
George: Yearn? Do I yearn?
Kramer: I yearn.
George: You yearn?
Kramer: Oh, yes. Yes, I yearn. Often I sit...and yearn. Have you yearned?
George: Well not recently. I craved.
- Permalink: Do you ever yearn? Yearn? Do I yearn? I yearn. You yearn? ...
Punk Dude: Hey Kramer, have you ever killed a man?!
Kramer: What do you think Junior? You think these hands - they've been soaking in Ivory Liquid?
- Permalink: Hey Kramer, have you ever killed a man?! What do you think Jun...
Do you ever yearn?Kramer
- Permalink: Do you ever yearn?
Jerry: You scared me!
Kramer: It's just me.
Jerry: That's enough!
- Permalink: You scared me! It's just me. That's enough!
Kramer: Having the keys to Jerry's apartment - that kept me in a fantasy world. Every time I went over to his house it was like a vacation: better food, better view, better TV, cleaner, oh, much cleaner. That became my reality. I ignored the squalor in my own life because I'm looking at life, you see, through Jerry's eyes. I was living in the twilight, living in the shadows, living in the darkness like you.
Kramer: Oh, I can barely see you, George.
George: Stop it Kramer, you're freakin' me out.
- Permalink: Better food, better view, better TV, cleaner, oh, much cleaner. ...
I was clinging to those keys, man, like a branch on the banks of a raging river, and now I have let go and I'm free to go with the current, to float, and I thank you.Kramer
- Permalink: I was clinging to those keys, man, like a branch on the banks of...
Kramer: (disgusted) Look at you.
George: Aw, Kramer, don't start.
Kramer: You're wasting you're life.
George: I am not! What you call wasting, I call living! I'm living my life.
Kramer: Okay, like what? No, tell me! Do you have a job?
Kramer: You got money?
Kramer: Do you have a woman?
Kramer: Do you have any prospects?
Kramer: Do you have any action at all?
Kramer: Do you have any conceivable reason for even getting up in the morning?
George: I like to get the Daily News.
- Permalink: Look at you. Aw, Kramer, don't start. You're wasting you're ...
Want more Seinfeld?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!