Now, you better tell me where Kramer is, or are we gonna have to...
(Newman refuses to tell Jerry and George where Kramer is)
Jerry: (to Newman) Now, you better tell me where Kramer is, or are we gonna have to do this the hard way?
(Hits the wall with his fist)
Newman: Help! Help!
Jerry: Where's Kramer?
Elaine: What's going on?
(Newman hides behind Elaine)
Newman: They're gonna beat me up!
George: No we're not.
Jerry: We're trying to find out what happened to Kramer.
Newman: You wanna know what happened to Kramer? I'll tell you what happened to Kramer. He was ticked off. About they keys. Yeah, that's right - about the keys. Thought he got a bad rap.
Jerry: Bad rap?
Newman: Yeah, from you.
Newman: You heard me. So he packed it up and split for the coast. La-La Land. LA.
- Jerry Seinfeld, George Costanza, Elaine Benes, Newman
- Seinfeld Season 3 Episode 23: "The Keys"
- Related Quotes:
- Jerry Seinfeld Quotes, George Costanza Quotes, Elaine Benes Quotes, Newman Quotes, Seinfeld Season 3 Episode 23 Quotes, Seinfeld Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Kramer: Having the keys to Jerry's apartment - that kept me in a fantasy world. Every time I went over to his house it was like a vacation: better food, better view, better TV, cleaner, oh, much cleaner. That became my reality. I ignored the squalor in my own life because I'm looking at life, you see, through Jerry's eyes. I was living in the twilight, living in the shadows, living in the darkness like you.
Kramer: Oh, I can barely see you, George.
George: Stop it Kramer, you're freakin' me out.
- Permalink: Better food, better view, better TV, cleaner, oh, much cleaner. ...
Punk Dude: Hey Kramer, have you ever killed a man?!
Kramer: What do you think Junior? You think these hands - they've been soaking in Ivory Liquid?
- Permalink: Hey Kramer, have you ever killed a man?! What do you think Jun...