Seinfeld Season 1 Episode 2: "The Stakeout" Quotes
Y'know I think that even if you've had a relationship with someone, or let's say, especially if you've had a relationship with someone and you try to become friends afterwards, it's very difficult. Isn't this? It's hard. Because, you know each other so well, you know all of each others tricks. It's like two magicians, trying to entertain each other. The one goes, "Look, a rabbit". The other goes, "So? ... I believe this is your card".Jerry
"Look, why don't we just saw each other in half and call it a night? Okay?"
- Permalink: Y'know I think that even if you've had a relationship with someo...
This is what I like, see? You come home and your parents are in your bed!Jerry
- Permalink: This is what I like, see? You come home and your parents are in ...
Jerry: "Quone"? No, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to challenge that.
(Jerry picks up the dictionary.)
Kramer: No, you don't have to challenge that. That's a word. That's a definite word.
Jerry: I am challenging.
Kramer: Quone. To quone something.
(Jerry looks up the word.)
Helen: I'm not playing with you anymore.
Morty: Quone's not a word.
Jerry: No good. Sorry. There it is. Get it off.
Helen: (to Kramer) Why did you make me put that down?
Kramer: Nah, we need a medical dictionary! If a patient gets difficult, you quone him.
- Permalink: Quone? 3031 Quone? No, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to ...
Imagine, spelling "Mom" with two O's.Jerry
- Permalink: Imagine, spelling Mom with two O's.
(to himself) What's going on here? Gotta be her boyfriend, she's too good to be alone. What's the difference, I can't maneuver anyway with Elaine next to me.Jerry
- Permalink: What's going on here? Gotta be her boyfriend, she's too good to ...
Vanessa: Why don't you relax and take your jacket off?
Jerry: Oh, I can't. I have a tendency to get chilly.
Vanessa: How masculine.
Jerry: Plus I'm wearing short sleeves. I don't want to expose my tattoos.
- Permalink: Why don't you relax and take your jacket off? Oh, I can't. I h...
Vanessa: How big a tip do you think it'd take to get him to stop?
Jerry: I'm in for five.
Vanessa: I'll supply the hat.
Jerry: (to himself) Uh-oh. What do we have here?
- Permalink: How big a tip do you think it'd take to get him to stop? I'm i...
Elaine: Hi Pamela, you remember Jerry.
Pamela: Yes, we met.
Jerry: Hi, happy birthday.
Pamela: Ahh, everybody, this is Elaine and Jerry.
Jerry: I didn't bring anything.
- Permalink: Hi Pamela, you remember Jerry. Yes, we met. Hi, happy birthd...
Elaine: C'mon lets go, c'mon
Jerry: Was I supposed to bring something?
Elaine: You could have.
Jerry: I met her one time
Elaine: It is not necessary.
- Permalink: C'mon lets go, c'mon Was I supposed to bring something? You ...