Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Charlotte: I've never done a threesome.
Samantha: Come on, of course you haven't. You in a threesome? You won't even wear a thong!
- Permalink: I've never done a threesome. Come on, of course you haven't. ...
Charlotte: Jack wants us to do a threesome.
Miranda: Of course he does. Every guy does.
Samantha: Threesomes are huge right now. They're the blow job of the '90's.
Charlotte: What was the blow job of the '80's?
Samantha: Anal sex.
Carrie: Any sex, period.
Miranda: Don't let him pressure you into it. It's just this guy's cheap ploy to watch you be a lesbian for a night.
Samantha: Don't knock it till you tried it.
- Permalink: Jack wants us to do a threesome. Of course he does. Every guy...
(Discussing whom to call into the threesome)
Samantha: Just make sure that the other woman isn't a friend. Use somebody random, you know, somebody you meet in a bar or something.
Miranda: That's romantic!
Charlotte: No, I think that I'd feel safer with a friend, with someone I could trust, like Carrie.
Carrie: Oh, gee, I'm flattered. But I'd go with someone who has a little more experience, like Sam.
Samantha: Well, thanks. But there is something sexy about a first-timer like Charlotte.
Miranda (feeling out of the loop): Oh great, no, forget about me.
Carrie, Charlotte and Samantha: Oh, come on!
Miranda: I'd do it with you guys. It's like, it' like picking teams for dodge ball all over again.
- Permalink: Just make sure that the other woman isn't a friend. Use somebod...
I've always wanted to do it in my parents' bed.Charlotte
- Permalink: I've always wanted to do it in my parents' bed.
Carrie: Sweetie, don't you think it's weird that you're thinking of sleeping with someone you don't know, to get closer to Jack?
Charlotte: But how well do we ever know the people we sleep with?
Carrie (voiceover): That was the thing about Charlotte. Just when you were about to write her off as a Park Avenue Pollyanna, she'd say something so right on, you'd think she was the Dalai Lama.
- Permalink: Sweetie, don't you think it's weird that you're thinking of slee...
Dreams are a really good way to experiment. It's like a... it's like buying a dress and keeping the tags on.Carrie
- Permalink: Dreams are a really good way to experiment. It's like a... it's...
Charlotte hadn't been that excited since she tried on her JV cheerleading uniform for the first time.Carrie
- Permalink: Charlotte hadn't been that excited since she tried on her JV che...
Therapist: So what do you think your dream meant?
Miranda: I'm in a sandbox with Charlotte, Sam, and Carrie, and they won't play with me. Please, it's obvious.
Carrie: (voiceover) Across town, Miranda was dealing with her own nightmare.
Miranda: Look, I know it's juvenile, but it bothers me. I'm attractive, I'm smart, right? Plenty of people should want me for a threesome.
Therapist: So, you're saying, that you're attracted to your girlfriends?
Miranda: No! But if your friends won't go down on you, who will?
- Permalink: So what do you think your dream meant? I'm in a sandbox with C...
It was the last straw, she was smart, beautiful, and she got me. I'd have to kill her.Carrie
- Permalink: It was the last straw, she was smart, beautiful, and she got me....
Charlotte: Jack says I have a fire inside me.
Carrie: You tell him they make a cream for that.
- Permalink: Jack says I have a fire inside me. You tell him they make a cr...
Samantha: No muss, no fuss.
Carrie: Sounds like you're selling toilet cleaner.
- Permalink: No muss, no fuss. Sounds like you're selling toilet cleaner.
(to Skipper) You're breaking up with me while you're still inside of me?Alison
- Permalink: You're breaking up with me while you're still inside of me?