South Park Season 5 Episode 10: "How to Eat with Your Butt" Quotes
Mr. Mackey: Well, what did you used to think was funny?
Cartman: You know, all the usual stuff. Dirty jokes, funny movies, seeing someone die. This morning, I even saw a little girl get her fingers caught in a car door and I couldn't laugh. I mean I, I knew it was funny, but I couldn't laugh.
- Permalink: Well, what did you used to think was funny? You know, all th...
Yes, but here at South Park Milk we strive for excellence. For instance, we are now entering the extraction room. As you can see, we keep it close to the refrigeration room. That way we can get the milk to the container as fast as possible. That's why some say South Park milk tastes like you're suckin' it right from the cow's teats yourself.South Park Milk President
- Permalink: Yes, but here at South Park Milk we strive for excellence. For i...
(to Cartman) But you know, if you have completely lost your sense of humor, you can always become a writer for the show, Friends. (laughs)Mr. Mackey
- Permalink: But you know, if you have completely lost your sense of humor, y...
Linda: Butters can't come out and play, boys. He thinks it's funny to look like a jackass in his school pictures that I have to pay for!
Butters: Huh, but I told you mom. I didn't mean to look like a jackass! It just happened.
- Permalink: Butters can't come out and play, boys. He thinks it's funny to l...
South Park Milk Company President: Well why don't we let Mrs. Garfunk do her work, and I'll take you out for some good ole' Colorado chili.
Stephen Thompson: We don't really like chili, it makes us throw up.
- Permalink: Well why don't we let Mrs. Garfunk do her work, and I'll take yo...