The Mentalist Season 2 Episode 2: "The Scarlet Letter" Quotes
Rigsby: You have any plans for tonight?
Van Pelt: Home. TV.
Rigsby: Well...have fun.
- Permalink: You have any plans for tonight? Home. TV. Well...have fun.
Minelli: You abused a corpse to get a confession.
Jane: Used. Used a corpse. There's no "ab."
- Permalink: You abused a corpse to get a confession. Used. Used a corpse. ...
Lisbon: You are taking over the McAdoo interview.
Van Pelt: I'm totally ready for that. I can get him to confess to this.
Lisbon: Yeah. Maybe. Main thing is you keep him there long enough for us to search his car. Be friendly. He thinks he is a player. He'll live it up.
Van Pelt: What do you mean, "be friendly"?
Lisbon: Need a map?
- Permalink: You are taking over the McAdoo interview. I'm totally ready fo...
Lisbon: How did it go with Bosco?
Jane: Good. It was, uh, it was very good. We had a frank exchange of views.
Lisbon: So he's gonna keep us in the loop?
Jane: Wouldn't direct me to the bathroom if my ass was on fire.
- Permalink: How did it go with Bosco? Good. It was, uh, it was very good. ...
Jane: Can I please continue working with you?
Lisbon: I thought you were quitting.
Jane: You know I didn't mean that.
Lisbon: So the job is worth wile, is it?
Jane: Uh, it's not that. I mean, it' not that at all. It's just... I have nothing else to do.
Lisbon: No jokes. From now, there have to be boundaries.
Lisbon: I need to know that you can do your work and be effective without creating a mess that I have to clean up.
Jane: No mess, I swear.
Lisbon: On that basis, you can remain with the unit.
Jane: Thank you.
- Permalink: Can I please continue working with you? I thought you were qui...