The Office Season 1 Episode 3: "Health Care" Quotes
Right now this is just a job. If I advance any higher in this company, this would be my career. And, uh, if this were my career, I'd have to throw myself in front of a train.Jim
- Permalink: Right now this is just a job. If I advance any higher in this co...
Michael: There's a decision that needs to be made. And I'm having an unbelievably busy day. So I'm going to let you pick a health care plan for our office and then explain it to your co-workers.
Jim: That is a great offer.
Jim: Thank you. I really think I should be concentrating on sales.
- Permalink: There's a decision that needs to be made. And I'm having an unbe...
The most sacred thing I do is care. And provide for my workers, my family. I give them money. I give them food. Not directly, but through the money. I heal them. Today I am in charge of picking a great new healthcare plan. Right, that's what this is all about. Does that make me their doctor? Um... yes. In a way. Yeah, like a specialist.Michael
- Permalink: The most sacred thing I do is care. And provide for my workers, ...
Dwight: Number one: Inverted penis.
Meredith: Could you mean vagina? Because, if you do, I want that covered.
Dwight: I thought your vagina was removed during your hysterectomy.
Meredith: A uterus is different from a vagina. I still have a vagina.
- Permalink: Inverted penis. Could you mean vagina? Because, if you do, I w...
Dwight: Through concentration, I can raise and lower my cholesterol at will.
Pam: Why would you want to raise your cholesterol?
Dwight: So I can lower it.
- Permalink: Through concentration, I can raise and lower my cholesterol at w...
Dwight: OK, first let's go over some parameters. How many people can I fire?
Michael: Uh, none. You're picking a health care plan.
- Permalink: OK, first let's go over some parameters. How many people can I f...
In the wild, there is no health care. In the wild, health care is, 'Ow, I hurt my leg. I can't run. A lion eats me. I'm dead.' Well, I'm not dead. I'm the lion. You're dead.Dwight
- Permalink: In the wild, there is no health care. In the wild, health care i...
Dwight [Reading suggestions for health care coverage]: Who thought of this one? Anal fissures.
Kevin: That's a real thing.
Dwight: Yeah, but no one here has it.
Kevin: Someone has it.
- Permalink: Who thought of this one? Anal fissures. That's a real thing. ...
Jim: Wait, what are you writing? Don't write ebola or mad cow disease, all right? Because I'm suffering from both of them.
Pam: I'm inventing new diseases.
Jim: Oh, great.
Pam: So, like, let's say that my teeth turn to liquid and then they drip down the back of my throat. What would you call that?
Jim: I thought you said you were inventing new diseases. That's spontaneous dental hydroplosion.
- Permalink: Wait, what are you writing? Don't write ebola or mad cow disease...
Dwight: Count Choculitus.
Jim: Sounds tough.
Dwight: Why did you write that down Jim? Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Jim: Do you?
- Permalink: Count Choculitus. Sounds tough. Why did you write that down ...