The Simpsons Season 3 Episode 11: "Burns Verkaufen der Kraftwerk" Quotes
Horst: (Sinister) Okay, Mr. Burns, you win. But beware. We Germans aren't all smiles and sunshine.
Mr. Burns: (Sarcastic) Oooh, the Germans are mad at me. I'm so scared! Oooh, the Germans! (Hiding behind Smithers) Uh oh, the Germans are going to get me!
Horst: Stop it!
Man: Stop, sir.
Mr. Burns: Don't let the Germans come after me. Oh no, the Germans are coming after me.
Man: Please stop the "pretending you are scared" game, please.
Horst: Stop it! Stop it!
Mr. Burns: (Pause) No! They're so big and strong!
Man: Stop it.
Horst: Stop it, Mr. Burns.
Man: Please stop pretending you are scared of us, please, now.
Mr. Burns: Oh, protect me from the Germans! The Germans--
Horst: Burns, Stop it!
- Permalink: Okay, Mr. Burns, you win. But beware. We Germans aren't all smil...
Horst: We plan to have some frank discussions with your safety inspector.
Homer: He he, yeah. Sock it to him, Horst!
Lenny: Hey Homer, aren't you the safety inspector?
Homer: (looks at his badge) D'oh!
- Permalink: We plan to have some frank discussions with your safety inspecto...
Burns: These two gentlemen are American as apple pie! Hans and Fritz, why that's just... John and Frank!
Quimby: Ich bin ein Springfielder
Carl: Oh this ain't good!
Homer: We'll all lose our jobs!
Marge: Look at all those worried faces, except for Lenny, he looks great!
Lenny: (with mouth surgery) This is the worst day of my life.
- Permalink: These two gentlemen are American as apple pie! Hans and Fritz, w...
Homer: What should I do?
Guy: Well let me put it this way you get twenty five dollars if you sell now!
Homer: Sell sell sell!!! Woohooo! Twenty five dollars!
- Permalink: What should I do? Well let me put it this way you get twenty f...
Smithers: What's wrong sir, did I get some in your eye? The Shampoo specifically said, "No more tears!"
Mr. Burns: Ah, lovely promise but, one beyond the powers of a mere shampoo.
- Permalink: What's wrong sir, did I get some in your eye? The Shampoo specif...
Horst: Homer, could we have a word with you?
Horst: I must have phrased that badly. My English is how you say...inelegant. I meant to say may we have a brief, friendly chat?
Horst: Once again I have failed. (Reading from a German-English phrasebook) We request the pleasure of your company for a free exchange of ideas.
Homer: (Yelling) No!
- Permalink: Homer, could we have a word with you? No. I must have phrase...
We regret to announce the following lay-offs, which I will read in alphabetical order. Simpson, Homer. (Pause) That is all.Horst
- Permalink: We regret to announce the following lay-offs, which I will read ...
Horst: Do we have any alcoholics among us?
Man 1: Uh, me.
Man 2: Right here.
Man 3: I'm drunk right now!
- Permalink: Do we have any alcoholics among us? Uh, me. Right here. I'...
Marge: You spent fifty two hundred dollars on beer?
Homer: Fifty two hundred, what are you talking about? (sees the TV) Oh my god! I sold it all for twenty-five bucks!
Bart: (kicks him in the rear) Come on, everybody, it makes you feel better.
- Permalink: You spent fifty two hundred dollars on beer? Fifty two hundred...
Homer: (in the land of chocolate) Wow! Chocolate, half price!... (his dream finishes) la la lalala la...
Horst: Mr. Simpson.....Mr. Simpson
Homer: Huh? oh, sorry, we were talking about chocolate?
Fritz: Zat vas ten minutes ago!
- Permalink: Wow! Chocolate, half price!... la la lalala la... Mr. Simpson...
Horst: Zen, you must have some good ideas for ze future as vell?
Homer: I sure do (7 seconds of blank)
Horst: Such az?
Homer: Well uuh... I wish the candy machine wasn't so picky about taking beat-up dollar bills.
- Permalink: Zen, you must have some good ideas for ze future as vell? I su...
Marge, its not the money, my job is my identity. If I'm not a safety what's-a-ma-jigger, I'm nothing!Homer
- Permalink: Marge, its not the money, my job is my identity. If I'm not a sa...