The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 14: "Lisa vs. Malibu Stacy" Quotes
Lisa: They cannot keep making dolls like this...something has to be done!
Marge: Lisa, ordinarily I'd say you should stand up for what you believe in. But you've been doing that an awful lot lately!
Bart: Yeah. You made us march in that gay rights parade!
Homer: And we can't watch FOX because they own those chemical weapon plants in Syria.
- Permalink: They cannot keep making dolls like this...something has to be do...
Lisa: Thanks for buying us these toys, Grampa.
Grampa: Ehh, why didn't you get something useful, like storm windows, or a nice pipe organ? I'm thirsty! Ew, what smells like mustard? There sure a lot of ugly people in your neighborhood. Oh! Look at that one.
(Homer parks the car in the driveway; everyone jumps out except Grampa.) Grampa: Ow, my glaucoma just got worse. The president is a Demmycrat. (Everyone rushes into the house) Hello? I can't unbuckle my seat belt. Hello? (Honks horn repeatedly)
- Permalink: Thanks for buying us these toys, Grampa. Ehh, why didn't you g...
Girl #1: Look! Achy Breaky Stacy for a dollar ninety-nine!
Girl #2: Live from the Improv Stacy's only eighty-nine cents!
Girl #1 / #2: Ewwwww!
- Permalink: Look! Achy Breaky Stacy for a dollar ninety-nine! Live from th...
Grampa: Anyway, about my washtub...I just used it that morning to wash my turkey, which in those days was known as a "walking bird". We'd always have walking bird on Thanksgiving with all the trimmings: cranberries, Injun eyes, yams stuffed with gunpowder. Then we'd all watch football, which in those days was called "baseball."
- Permalink: Cranberries, Injun eyes, yams stuffed with gunpowder. Then we'd ...
Grampa: I leave these: a box of mint-condition 1918 liberty-head silver dollars. You see, back in those days, rich men would ride around in Zeppelins, dropping coins on people, and one day I seen J. D. Rockefeller flying by. So I run out of the house with a big washtub and--Where are you going?
Homer: Dad, we'd love to stay here and listen to your amusing antidote, but we have to take these coins to the mall and spend 'em!
- Permalink: A box of mint-condition 1918 liberty-head silver dollars. You se...
Grampa: And to my son Homer--
Grampa: --and his entire family--
- Permalink: And to my son Homer-- Woo-hoo! --and his entire family-- D...