The Simpsons Season 23 Episode 21: "Ned 'N' Edna's Blend" Quotes
Ned: Well sir, now we'll have an open marriage.
Edna: Um, you do know what that means?
Ned: No, but I"m sure Newt Gingrich wouldn't steer us wrong.
- Permalink: Well sir, now we'll have an open marriage. Um, you do know wha...
- Permalink: Hmmm...historically inaccurate.
Homer: People here do not respect boundaries.
Ned: Homer, did you just buckle your belt through my loop?
- Permalink: People here do not respect boundaries. Homer, did you just buc...
I'm married to the sea, and I'm seeing two of the great lakes on the side. I won't say which ones but it's ERIE how SUPERIOR they are.Sea Captain
- Permalink: I'm married to the sea, and I'm seeing two of the great lakes on...
Moe: And that's that. Another story in the classic infallible three-act structure. Good enough for Aristotle, good enough for The Simpsons.
Lisa: Mr. Szyslak I have feeling there's going to be one more act to this story.
Moe: Well I'm not hanging around for that. Pfftt. Four acts.
- Permalink: And that's that. Another story in the classic infallible three-a...
Want more The Simpsons?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!