The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 11: "One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish" Quotes
Goodbye, Maggie. Stay as sweet as you are. Goodbye, Lisa. I know you'll make me proud. Goodbye, Bart. ... I like your sheets.Homer
- Permalink: Goodbye, Maggie. Stay as sweet as you are. Goodbye, Lisa. I know...
Moe: Hello, Moe's Tavern. Birthplace of the Rob Roy.
Bart: Is Seymour there? Last name Butts.
Moe: Just a sec. Hey, is there a Butts here? A Seymour Butts? Hey, everybody, I wanna Seymour Butts! Wait a minute... Listen, you little scum-sucking pus-bucket! When I get my hands on you, I'm gonna pull out your eyeballs with a corkscrew!
- Permalink: Hello, Moe's Tavern. Birthplace of the Rob Roy. Is Seymour the...
Dr. Hibbert: You have twenty-four hours to live.
Homer: Twenty-four hours!
Dr. Hibbert: Well, twenty-two. I'm sorry I kept you waiting so long.
- Permalink: You have twenty-four hours to live. Twenty-four hours! Well,...
Homer: Poison? What should I do, what should I do? Tell me, quick.
Chef: Oh, no need to panic. There's a map to the hospital on the back of the menu.
- Permalink: Poison? What should I do, what should I do? Tell me, quick. Oh...
Chefs: (All yell in Japanese.)
Waitress: Please, do not be alarmed, our chefs are just saying hello.
Homer: Oh, okay. Hello!
- Permalink: <i>(All yell in Japanese.)</i> Aaaah! Please, do not be alar...
(Looking at a diagram of the blowfish) Poison poison tasty fish!Toshiro
- Permalink: <i>(Looking at a diagram of the blowfish)</i> Poison poison tast...
(Homer and Barney drive by Mr. Burns, who is sitting on a park bench.)
Homer: Hey, Burns, eat my shorts! (They drive off)
Mr. Burns: Who the Sam Hill was that?
Smithers: (Looking through binoculars.) Why, it's Homer Simpson, sir. One of the schmoes from Sector 7G.
Mr. Burns: Simpson, eh? I want him in my office at nine o'clock Monday morning. We'll see who eats whose shorts.
- Permalink: (<i>Homer and Barney drive by Mr. Burns, who is sitting on a par...
Homer: I just want you to know that I love you, Dad.
Grampa: You do?
Grampa: Oh, son, I love you too. Hey, how about a hug?
(Homer and Abe hug)
Grampa: Sonny boy!
Homer: My old man.
(Homer crosses "Make peace with Dad" on his list.)
- Permalink: I just want you to know that I love you, Dad. You do? Uh-huh...