(<i>Homer and Barney drive by Mr. Burns, who is sitting on a par...
(Homer and Barney drive by Mr. Burns, who is sitting on a park bench.)
Homer: Hey, Burns, eat my shorts! (They drive off)
Mr. Burns: Who the Sam Hill was that?
Smithers: (Looking through binoculars.) Why, it's Homer Simpson, sir. One of the schmoes from Sector 7G.
Mr. Burns: Simpson, eh? I want him in my office at nine o'clock Monday morning. We'll see who eats whose shorts.
- Homer Simpson, Mr. Burns, Waylon Smithers
- The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 11: "One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Mr. Burns Quotes, Waylon Smithers Quotes, The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 11 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
(Looking at a diagram of the blowfish) Poison poison tasty fish!Toshiro
- Permalink: <i>(Looking at a diagram of the blowfish)</i> Poison poison tast...
Homer: I just want you to know that I love you, Dad.
Grampa: You do?
Grampa: Oh, son, I love you too. Hey, how about a hug?
(Homer and Abe hug)
Grampa: Sonny boy!
Homer: My old man.
(Homer crosses "Make peace with Dad" on his list.)
- Permalink: I just want you to know that I love you, Dad. You do? Uh-huh...