The Simpsons Season 3 Episode 7: "Treehouse of Horror II" Quotes
Marge: It's your father, he's missing.
Bart: Dad's missing? Get outta here!
Marge: He's been gone for two days!
Lisa: What do you know, she's right!
- Permalink: It's your father, he's missing. Dad's missing? Get outta here!...
Smithers: It's the man in the bag sir; I think he's still alive!
(Mr. Burns beats the bag with a shovel.)
Mr. Burns: Bad corpse, bad corpse! Stop scaring Smithers! Satisfied?
Smithers: Thank you, sir.
- Permalink: It's the man in the bag sir; I think he's still alive! Bad c...
Lisa/Bart: Mom, dad!
Marge: My goodness what's wrong?
Bart: We both had nightmares!
Lisa: Can we sleep with you?
Homer: Are you both toilet trained?
Homer: Oh okay then...
- Permalink: Mom, dad! My goodness what's wrong? We both had nightmares! ...
Krusty: (Laughs weakly) Well, we're still on... three hundred and forty- six consecutive hours, and all because of one little boy who--Who won't let me stop! (Delirious) Okay, now let's go and see if Sideshow Mel has any more of those legal over-the-counter wakeup drugs of his.
- Permalink: Well, we're still on... three hundred and forty- six consecutive...
Lisa: Bart, Bart! I had a bad dream; can I sleep in your bed?
Lisa: I'll give you a candy necklace...
Bart: Climb aboard.
- Permalink: Bart, Bart! I had a bad dream; can I sleep in your bed? No! ...
I'll make a wish that can't backfire! I wish for a turkey sandwich, on rye bread, with lettuce, and mustard, and... I don't want any zombie turkeys, I don't wanna turn into a turkey myself, and I don't want any more weird surprises, you got it! (Homer eats)... Mmm, not bad, nice hot mustard, good bread, turkeys a little dry... THE TURKEY'S A LITTLE DRY!!!Homer
- Permalink: I'll make a wish that can't backfire! I wish for a turkey sandwi...
Lisa: I wish for world peace!
Homer: Lisa that was very selfish of you!
- Permalink: I wish for world peace! Lisa that was very selfish of you!
Bart: No more fooling around, paw, I wish for The Simpsons to be rich and famous!
Homer: Now you're talking!
Marge: My purse just exploded!
Homer: Come on everybody, we're going to the fanciest restaurant in town!
- Permalink: No more fooling around, paw, I wish for The Simpsons to be rich ...
Homer: That Monkeys Paw is going to make our dreams come true!
Lisa: Oh no! Maggie made a wish! (the family hear a car horn)
Homer: Oooh! A luxury car! Good Maggie!
Marge: (someone's at the door, she opens it) Ooh, a new pacifier.
(The car drives off)
- Permalink: That Monkeys Paw is going to make our dreams come true! suck ...