The Simpsons Season 3 Episode 7: "Treehouse of Horror II" Quotes
Lisa: I wish for world peace!
Homer: Lisa that was very selfish of you!
- Permalink: I wish for world peace! Lisa that was very selfish of you!
Bart: No more fooling around, paw, I wish for The Simpsons to be rich and famous!
Homer: Now you're talking!
Marge: My purse just exploded!
Homer: Come on everybody, we're going to the fanciest restaurant in town!
- Permalink: No more fooling around, paw, I wish for The Simpsons to be rich ...
Homer: That Monkeys Paw is going to make our dreams come true!
Lisa: Oh no! Maggie made a wish! (the family hear a car horn)
Homer: Oooh! A luxury car! Good Maggie!
Marge: (someone's at the door, she opens it) Ooh, a new pacifier.
(The car drives off)
- Permalink: That Monkeys Paw is going to make our dreams come true! suck ...
Hey, If you don't like it, go to Russia!Homer
- Permalink: Hey, If you don't like it, go to Russia!
Smithers: (Over P.A.) Attention Homer Simpson. Attention Homer Simpson.
(Homer is still dozing at his post)
Smithers: Wake up, Homer! (Homer awakens)
Smithers: You're fired.
Homer: For what?
Smithers: For sleeping on the job.
Homer: How'd you know I was sleeping?
Smithers: We've been watching you on the surveillance camera.
Homer: Camera? (Spots the camera) D'oh!
- Permalink: Attention Homer Simpson. Attention Homer Simpson. Wake up, ...
Homer: (In Morocco) How could Princess Grace live in a dump like this?
Lisa: Dad, that was Monaco!
- Permalink: How could Princess Grace live in a dump like this? Dad, that ...
Want more The Simpsons?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!