The Simpsons Season 3 Episode 3: "When Flanders Failed" Quotes
Lisa: You punks are about to get a taste of your own medicine, this is my brother and he knows karate!
Jimbo: Oh, we're real scared!
Kearney: Please don't hurt us Bart!
Dolph: What are you gonna do? Throw your diapers at us? Haha!
Lisa: Yeah just keep laughing, you know it makes him madder! Come on Bart, start em off with the touch of death, and go from there!
Bart: I think they've learned their lesson already
Jimbo: No! We wanna see the touch of death!
- Permalink: You punks are about to get a taste of your own medicine, this is...
Chuck: Good afternoon sir, I'm Chuck Ellis from the Springfield Collection Agency, and I'm here to ask you why you think you don't need to pay your bills!
Homer: Oh, I know I disobey them but there's just so many!
Chuck: Does it make you feel good about yourself to owe people money. We've been very patient with you Mr. Flanders
Homer: I know but.... wait a minute, I'm Homer Simpson! Ned Flanders lives over there.
- Permalink: Good afternoon sir, I'm Chuck Ellis from the Springfield Collect...
Homer: Hey Bartely Boobely, care for a Steak-a-roonie?
Bart: Sounds scrump-diddely-umptious dear old daddely doodely!
- Permalink: Hey Bartely Boobely, care for a Steak-a-roonie? Sounds scrump-...
Look, I don't care if Ned Flanders is the nicest guy in the world, he's a jerk! End of story!Homer
- Permalink: Look, I don't care if Ned Flanders is the nicest guy in the worl...
(Watching rotating vending machine) Apple, apple, apple...come on, candy bar! (Looking at an apple.) Hey, I know you! You're that first apple I didn't want!Homer
- Permalink: Apple, apple, apple...come on, candy bar! Hey, I know you! You'...
See Marge, you knock TV and then it helps you out. I think you owe someone an apology.Homer
- Permalink: See Marge, you knock TV and then it helps you out. I think you o...
Ned: See anything you like?
Homer: Oh, I get it! It's not good enough for you, but it's good enough for me! Well, I wouldn't be caught dead buying this... (spies something) hello!
- Permalink: See anything you like? Oh, I get it! It's not good enough for ...
Bart: When do we get to break blocks of ice with our heads?
Akira: First you must fill your head with knowledge. Then you can hit ice with it.
- Permalink: When do we get to break blocks of ice with our heads? First yo...
Lisa: Dad, do you know what Schadenfreude is?
Homer: (sarcastically) No, I do not know what Schadenfreude is. Please tell me, because I'm dying to know!
Lisa: It's a German term for 'shameful joy', taking pleasure in the suffering of others.
Homer: Oh, come on Lisa. I'm just glad to see him fall flat on his butt!
- Permalink: Dad, do you know what Schadenfreude is? No, I do not know wha...