The Simpsons Season 3 Quotes
Except for huge gaps in the western states, "Hands Across America" was a complete success.TV Announcer
- Permalink: Except for huge gaps in the western states, Hands Across America...
Blablueeeh. (with the machine Herb invented) I have soiled myselfhow embarrassing.Maggie
- Permalink: Blablueeeh. I have soiled myselfhow embarrassing.
Why did this have to happen now during prime time, when TV's brightest stars come out to shine?Homer
- Permalink: Why did this have to happen now during prime time, when TV's bri...
(On his back, holding Maggie up) The pitch is insufficient for "burp me", and this jigsaw motion is something I've never(Maggie throws up on him) Eureka.Herb
- Permalink: The pitch is insufficient for burp me, and this jigsaw motion is...
Alright, a peanut!</i> Barney
- Permalink: Alright, a peanut!
Herb: Maggie...who brought me my fortune. I'll give you anything you want in the world
Maggie: -(machine)- I want what the dog's eating
Herb: I'll get you something nice.
- Permalink: Maggie...who brought me my fortune. I'll give you anything you w...
I used to be rich. I owned Mickey Mouse massage parlors and those Disney sleaze balls shut me down. I said "Look, I'll change the logo, put Mickey's pants back on." Some guys you just can't reason with.Hobo
- Permalink: I used to be rich. I owned Mickey Mouse massage parlors and thos...
Skinner: Now It's never easy to come to a new school so let's make her feel right at home. Please say a big Elementary school hello to Samantha Stinky!
Skinner: Oh, right....how embarrassing for you.
- Permalink: Now It's never easy to come to a new school so let's make her fe...
We just moved here from Phoenix. My dad owns a home security company. He came to Springfield because of its high crime rate and lackluster police force.Samantha
- Permalink: We just moved here from Phoenix. My dad owns a home security com...
Lisa: Hey Bart, according to this magazine, in another million years, man will have an extra finger!
Bart: Five fingers...ooh, freak show!
- Permalink: Hey Bart, according to this magazine, in another million years, ...
Samantha: How do we know when we fall in love?
Kraboppel: Oh, don't you worry. Most of you will never fall in love and marry out of fear of dying alone.
- Permalink: How do we know when we fall in love? Oh, don't you worry. Mos...
Millhouse: Bart, I don't want you to see me cry.
Bart: Oh come on, I've seen you cry a million times. You cry when you scrape your knee, you cry when they're out of chocolate milk, you cry when you're doing long division and you have a remainder left over.
- Permalink: Bart, I don't want you to see me cry. Oh come on, I've seen yo...
Horst: (Sinister) Okay, Mr. Burns, you win. But beware. We Germans aren't all smiles and sunshine.
Mr. Burns: (Sarcastic) Oooh, the Germans are mad at me. I'm so scared! Oooh, the Germans! (Hiding behind Smithers) Uh oh, the Germans are going to get me!
Horst: Stop it!
Man: Stop, sir.
Mr. Burns: Don't let the Germans come after me. Oh no, the Germans are coming after me.
Man: Please stop the "pretending you are scared" game, please.
Horst: Stop it! Stop it!
Mr. Burns: (Pause) No! They're so big and strong!
Man: Stop it.
Horst: Stop it, Mr. Burns.
Man: Please stop pretending you are scared of us, please, now.
Mr. Burns: Oh, protect me from the Germans! The Germans--
Horst: Burns, Stop it!
- Permalink: Okay, Mr. Burns, you win. But beware. We Germans aren't all smil...
Officer Eddie: (reading Steve Sax's license) Well well, Steve Sax, from New York City.
Officer Lou: I heard some guy got killed in New York City and they never solved the case. But you wouldn't know anything about that now, would you, Steve?
(Lou and Eddie laugh)
Steve Sax: But there are hundreds of unsolved murders in New York City.
Officer Lou: You don't know when to keep your mouth shut, do you, Saxxy Boy?
- Permalink: Well well, Steve Sax, from New York City. I heard some guy got...