So, George Michael, still angry at Gob, sought out the family ex...
Narrator: So, George Michael, still angry at Gob, sought out the family expert on making trouble.
Maeby: I know he was dating that girl Shannon.
George Michael: The cheerleader?
Maeby: Yeah, she's probably going to take him to that stupid Diversity Dance. I wish I had someone shocking to take. You know, I actually called Mr. Daniels and asked him, but he got all out of breath and dropped the phone. I never heard back.
George Michael: You know, maybe we should go together. All right, I mean, it's a bad example, I just ... but should we?
- George Michael, Maeby Bluth FÃ¼nke, Narrator
- Arrested Development Season 1 Episode 14: "Shock and Aww"
- Arrested Development
- Related Quotes:
- George Michael Quotes, Maeby Bluth FÃ¼nke Quotes, Narrator Quotes, Arrested Development Season 1 Episode 14 Quotes, Arrested Development Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Shannon: You're the pig. Two strikes, you are out.
Gob: Oh, listen, Shannon, please, it was a one-time thing. I'm not going to even hear from her again. (Phone rings) Oh! Who is Edna W.?
- Permalink: You're the pig. Two strikes, you are out. Oh, listen, Shannon,...
Buster: Whoa, whoa, whoa! We are not allowed to have candles in here. Mom would freak.
Lucille: Oh, no, it's fine. This is America, baby. You pray how you want.
- Permalink: Whoa, whoa, whoa! We are not allowed to have candles in here. Mo...