So. now that this unnecessary meeting about America's future doo...
Blair: So. now that this unnecessary meeting about America's future doorstop is adjourned, do you want to go grab a cup of decaf?
Serena: I would love to, B, but I'm already late for work. I've gotta get back.
Blair: Well maybe after work then.
Serena: If this is about the book, don't worry. Everyone loves a villain.
Dan: I wouldn't say there's a villain, per se.
Blair: Well I can tell you who isn't.
Serena: Come on, every girl needs to be knocked off her pedestal a little. Can't handle that kind of pressure. I'll see you later.
- Serena van der Woodsen, Blair Waldorf, Dan Humphrey
- Gossip Girl Season 5 Episode 4: "Memoirs of an Invisible Dan"
- Gossip Girl
- Related Quotes:
- Serena van der Woodsen Quotes, Blair Waldorf Quotes, Dan Humphrey Quotes, Gossip Girl Season 5 Episode 4 Quotes, Gossip Girl Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
Alessandra: They're coming tonight, right?
Dan: To the book party? No. I haven't exactly mentioned it to them yet. But I'd have to tell them the book exists first.
Alessandra: They don't know? Not any of them?
Dan: No. I'm not sure they're going to like it when they find out.
Alessandra: If they're really your friends they'll be happy to see your star rise. And they should be at the soirÃ©e tonight. When everybody learns that Anonymous is actually Daniel Humphrey.
- Permalink: They're coming tonight, right? To the book party? No. I haven'...
Dan: Quick question: how big can my head get before it explodes?
- Permalink: How big can my head get before it explodes?