What in gods name is going on? It's a personal issue, and we a...
Miranda: What in gods name is going on?
Meredith: It's a personal issue, and we are just trying to give them their privacy.
Miranda: Do you think for a second I wanted to get involved with your little intern dramas?
George: We were not this bad.
Miranda: Oh, getting married in Vegas. Shacking up with attendings, cutting LVAD wires. You don't have to like it, but you have to manage it.
Meredith: Oh, we've got it under control.
Intern: (runs down stairs crying) Wait, I love you Megan!
- Meredith Grey, George O'Malley, Miranda Bailey
- Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Episode 18: "Stand By Me"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Meredith Grey Quotes, George O'Malley Quotes, Miranda Bailey Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Episode 18 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
Miranda: I've lost Hunt and Torres, see I sent them to get Shepherd and ... never heard from them again ... I was trying to solve the Shepherd situation for you sir, but it appears that I somehow made it three times worse.
Miranda: So I'm telling you and my next move I believe is that I'm gonna call the police because I'm half convinced that they're all dead ... on a spit ... with an one armed man turning them into shish kabob sir ... It's my mind it just goes there.
- Permalink: I've lost Hunt and Torres, see I sent them to get Shepherd and ....
Miranda: Do I look like a therapist?!
Richard: You asked!
- Permalink: Do I look like a therapist?! You asked!