What's this patient X thing that's taking all the interns? Yea...
Meredith: What's this patient X thing that's taking all the interns?
Cristina: Yeah, and when's it gonna be over? I need minions to do my crap work!
Alex: It's some new teaching thing.
Cristina: We're all killing ourselves to get into the OR. When's the last time Izzie held a scalpel? She's falling behind. She's like the new O'Malley.
Alex: Izzie's nothing like O'Malley.
- Meredith Grey, Izzie Stevens, George O'Malley, Alex Karev
- Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Episode 17: "I Will Follow You Into the Dark"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Meredith Grey Quotes, Izzie Stevens Quotes, George O'Malley Quotes, Alex Karev Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Episode 17 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
Alex: Dude, he is fried.
Meredith: He is not fried. He lost a patient, and got hit with a law suit all in one week. He just needs time.
Alex: He's been sitting there for 3 days. The sofa cushions are gonna start bonding to his ass, and he's eating all my cereal.
Izzie: He's taking stock. Something huge and life altering happened to him and he's taking stock. Figuring out his next move. We shouldn't judge him, we shouldn't rush him.
Alex: Whatever. Sylvia Plath's picking out all the marshmallows. Their the best part!
Lexie: And I'm pretty sure he's sitting on my keys. I'd ask him to move, but he looks so comfy.
Meredith: You guys are cowards!
- Permalink: Dude, he is fried. He is not fried. He lost a patient, and got...
[narrating] Every surgeon I know, has a shadow. A dark cloud of fear and doubt, that follows even the best of us into the OR. We pretend the shadow isn't there. Hoping that if we save more lives, master harder techniques, run faster and farther, it'll get tired and give up the chase. But, like they say, you can't outrun your shadow.Meredith
- Permalink: Every surgeon I know, has a shadow. A dark cloud of fear and dou...