What’s wrong with flirting? What’s wrong with it? What’s wron...
PETE: "What’s wrong with flirting?"
ADDISON: "What’s wrong with it? What’s wrong? What’s wrong is that I don’t have time for it. I am out of time. I missed my chance. And now I have two eggs left, I might as well have no eggs left. I am egg-less. Naomi says she’s dried up? I’m the one who's dried up. I’m all barren and dried up. And I’m clearly wasting my time on men. I mean I might as well take up a hobby. Like needlepoint or collecting those ceramic dolls because that’s what dried up women do – they do needlepoint. They don’t waste there time flirting with men who clearly just want to get laid. They don’t waste their time telling overly personal information about their eggs to total strangers. Oh my God. I'm sorry."
- Addison Montgomery, Pete Wilder, Addison Shepherd
- Private Practice Season 1 Episode 1: "The Pilot"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Addison Montgomery Quotes, Pete Wilder Quotes, Addison Shepherd Quotes, Private Practice Season 1 Episode 1 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
[asked if a husband with sexual problems still likes sex] "He's a guy and he's not dead. I'm guessing yes."JACKSON
- Permalink: He's a guy and he's not dead. I'm guessing yes.
"Never talk about your penis when you hug another man."JACKSON
- Permalink: Never talk about your penis when you hug another man.