Why are you learning Chinese? I believe the Szechuan Palace ha...
Leonard: Why are you learning Chinese?
Sheldon: I believe the Szechuan Palace has been passing off orange chicken as tangerine chicken, and I intend to confront them.
Leonard: If I were you, I'd be more concerned with what they're passing off as chicken
- Leonard Hofstadter, Sheldon Cooper
- The Big Bang Theory Season 1 Episode 17: "The Tangerine Factor"
- The Big Bang Theory
- Related Quotes:
- Leonard Hofstadter Quotes, Sheldon Cooper Quotes, The Big Bang Theory Season 1 Episode 17 Quotes, TBBT Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Penny: Maybe we should talk first.
Leonard: Okay, but before you say anything, have you ever heard of SchrÃ¶dinger's cat?
Penny: Actually, I've heard far too much about SchrÃ¶dinger's cat.
[Leonard kisses Penny]
Penny: Alright, the cat's alive. Let's go to dinner
- Permalink: Maybe we should talk first. Okay, but before you say anything,...
Leonard: I'm her friend, I'm not going to take advantage of her vulnerability.
Wolowitz: Wait, so you're saying that if in the depths of despair she throws herself at you and demands you take her right there, right now, you'll just walk away?
Leonard: I said I'm her friend, not her gay friend
- Permalink: I'm her friend, I'm not going to take advantage of her vulnerabi...