Yang, Shepherd's asking for you. For Burke's surgery? Yes,...
RICHARD: "Yang, Shepherd's asking for you."
CRISTINA: [pauses] "For Burke's surgery?"
RICHARD: "Yes, hurry up."
CRISTINA: "Uh... I can't. I'm in a time-out.
RICHARD: "Well, time-out's over, Yang. We need you."
- Cristina Yang, Richard Webber
- Grey's Anatomy Season 2 Episode 26: "Deterioration of the Fight or Flight Response"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Cristina Yang Quotes, Richard Webber Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 2 Episode 26 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
CRISTINA: [after realizing patient is the one who shot Preston] "That guy shot you. Move."
NURSE: "He's a lost cause."
NURSE: "He's circling the drain."
CRISTINA: "You shouldn't get to kill yourself, you do not get off that easily. [to nurse] Push hard dose epi!"
NURSE: "Dr. Yang-"
CRISTINA: "What? I want to be able to tell his family I did everything I could to save his pathetic, miserable life. Give him three of epi. Now."
- Permalink: That guy shot you. Move. He's a lost cause. Move! He's c...
IZZIE: "You press that code button and I will hurt you. Not a lot, because we're friends. But enough so that things will break and you lie on the floor out of my way."
IZZIE: "You have a decision to make. You can stay here and help me with this, or you can leave. What's it gonna be, George?"
- Permalink: You press that code button and I will hurt you. Not a lot, beca...