Bailey's treating us like children. We're not children! We shou...
GEORGE: "Bailey's treating us like children. We're not children! We shouldn't have to sit out here like we're in time-out or something."
MEREDITH: "What we did is way in need of a time-out."
CRISTINA: "You realize we could get kicked out of the program for this?"
IZZIE: "Not we. I did this. I did this. You're probably right, maybe I should run. But I'd rather be running towards someone than running away."
- Meredith Grey, Cristina Yang, Izzie Stevens, George O'Malley
- Grey's Anatomy Season 2 Episode 26: "Deterioration of the Fight or Flight Response"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Meredith Grey Quotes, Cristina Yang Quotes, Izzie Stevens Quotes, George O'Malley Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 2 Episode 26 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
CRISTINA: [after realizing patient is the one who shot Preston] "That guy shot you. Move."
NURSE: "He's a lost cause."
NURSE: "He's circling the drain."
CRISTINA: "You shouldn't get to kill yourself, you do not get off that easily. [to nurse] Push hard dose epi!"
NURSE: "Dr. Yang-"
CRISTINA: "What? I want to be able to tell his family I did everything I could to save his pathetic, miserable life. Give him three of epi. Now."
- Permalink: That guy shot you. Move. He's a lost cause. Move! He's c...
IZZIE: "You press that code button and I will hurt you. Not a lot, because we're friends. But enough so that things will break and you lie on the floor out of my way."
IZZIE: "You have a decision to make. You can stay here and help me with this, or you can leave. What's it gonna be, George?"
- Permalink: You press that code button and I will hurt you. Not a lot, beca...