You can do it. You can cut into my brain again. Ok. You can ...
Izzie: You can do it. You can cut into my brain again.
Izzie: You can do it, but I don't wanna end up a vegetable.
Meredith: Izzie you won't.
Izzie: No, just listen. I want the surgery right now, but if something goes wrong I don't wanna end up on a ventilator. So, I'm signing a DNR.
- Meredith Grey, Derek Shepherd, Izzie Stevens
- Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Episode 23: "Here's to the Future"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Meredith Grey Quotes, Derek Shepherd Quotes, Izzie Stevens Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Episode 23 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
We spend our whole lives worrying about the future, planning for the future, trying to predict the future, as if figuring it out will cushion the blow. But the future is always changing. The future is the home of our deepest fears and wildest hopes. But one thing is certain when it finally reveals itself. The future is never the way we imagined it.Meredith (closing voiceover)
- Permalink: We spend our whole lives worrying about the future, planning for...
When something begins, you generally have no idea how it's going to end. The house you're going to sell becomes your home, the roommates you were forced to take in become your family and the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life.Meredith (opening voiceover)
- Permalink: When something begins, you generally have no idea how it's going...