- Alexis gets a rejection letter from Stanford, causing her to question herself. Frustrated, she talks with Castle about how to deal with the outcome.
- The detectives come across a murder scene, without a body. The victim had been taken to a life extension company who freezes the dead for cryonics. The company allows the detectives to take the body without the head.
- The head gets stolen by the victim’s colleague. The victim, Lester Hamilton, had a brain tumor that his colleague was secretly operating on. His murder was hidden by the premise that he was getting ready to do a break through in his life extension research.
- After discovering his tumor, Hamilton chose to finish his life doing research instead of being frozen. This upset his wife who had expected to spend eternity with him. She killed him and then later killed herself after admitting she was at fault.
Rejection isn't failure, failure is giving up.Castle
- Permalink: Rejection isn't failure, failure is giving up.
That's what the great love stories are about, beating the odds.Beckett
- Permalink: That's what the great love stories are about, beating the odds.