Zoemade it her mission this week to prove she isn't crazy, after hitting a man with her car who everyone said had been dead for a year. But she tracked through the woods and found him to have faked his death.
Through an honest dialogue with this Leon Mercer fella, who left because he did not want to disappoint his son, Zoe realized she had to forgive her mother, who showed up in town this episode. She went ahead and did so.
- Brick got a lesson in parenting from George, who gave him a speech about being there for his daughters. It was needed after his youngest, Magnolia, suffered alcohol poisoning and Lemon was hesitant to move out because her family needed her.
- Wade and Zoe flirted a lot more.
- Lavon balked at letting George and Lemon moved into the house of a recently-deceased woman, whose property was a historical treasure. But then he seemed to realize that he must move on from the past.
This ain't driving Miss Zoe.Lavon
- Permalink: This ain't driving Miss Zoe.
You are a certified crazy person, you know that? Historically, I found that hot, but I think I'm cured.Wade
- Permalink: You are a certified crazy person, you know that? Historically, I...