Here's a quick rundown of what took place this week on Heroes:
- Hiro and Lydia went back in time and observed how Joseph actually died: Samuel killed him! He was angry because his brother had been keeping his true abilities from him. When Lydia and Hiro returned to present day, it was clear they knew what Samuel had done.
He tried to deflect attention from his deed by accusing Edgar of being the killer. But Hiro stopped time and helped Edgar escape. At the end of the episode, some carnival guy appeared to sort of erase Hiro's memory, only to have him utter the words "Beam me up, Scotty" and disappear." Well, okay then.
- After an awkward family dinner, that included HRG's reconciliation with former partner Lauren, Claire and Gretchen decided to gon a road trip. The former stole the compass HRG had from Samuel and wants to discover what it's all about.
- At Thanksgiving, Angela admitted everything to Nathan and Peter. As she did, Nathan turned into Sylar. But just as he was gonna kill Angela, Nathan - still inside of him - fought his way out, saved his mother's life and disappeared. As the episode concluded, Peter vowed to track down his brother and save him.
I'm your savior, Hiro. You just don't know it yet.Samuel
- Permalink: I'm your savior, Hiro. You just don't know it yet.
Naked lady, you are trying to seduce me. You should know my heart belongs to Charlie!Hiro
- Permalink: Naked lady, you are trying to seduce me. You should know my hear...